The check up

Babygirl started crying the second the door shut. She looked around very scared. Daddy quickly tried to calm her down.
"Baby, baby shhhh it's okay. I'm right here shhh. Do you want to hold daddy's hand Babygirl?"
She nodded and took his hand. She sniffled and the doctor handed her some tissues, which daddy took from her with his other hand to wipe her tears away.
"Okay Addison, I'm going to need you to put on this funny sheet thing. It's easier to check you."
Daddy helped her put it on. Babygirl giggled.
"What's so funny little one?" Daddy asked.
"Me look silly daddy. Hehehe" Babygirl giggled.
Daddy smiled and took her hand again. He wanted to keep her calm and giggly.

"Ready for your check up?" The doctor asked. Babygirl nodded but watched him. He checked her pulse and heart and lungs and reflexes. He made her laugh when he checked her tummy and tickled her feet.
"You're a very healthy little girl, your daddy must do a good job taking care of you"
"Yes him does him a good daddy" she said as Daddy kissed her forehead.
"That's very good. Your almost done. I just need to give you a little finger prick and a few vaccinations and your all set"
Babygirl looked confused. She looked at daddy to explain.
"Finger prick is a little poke on your finger and you need a couple shots baby"
Babygirl started breathing really fast and crying. She was really scared of shots.
"Daddy me can't me can't I scared" she cried.
Daddy sat down on the table next to her and pulled her into his lap rocking her. "Shhh baby I know it's going to be ok I'm right here."