The tantrum

Babygirl was upset. "Daddy that hurted" she whined.
"I know baby I'm sorry. It'll all be over soon"
"I want it to be over now!" Babygirl yelled. "I don't want any owwies I want to go home!"
"Excuse me. Don't yell at daddy. I was nice enough to give you a warning. But I am not afraid to punish you if you want to act up like this"

Babygirl slammed her hand on the table. She got up and started stomping around the room. She kicked the chair into the wall and started crying.
Daddy couldn't let her act up like this. No matter how much he didn't want to do it, he had to give her a punishment.

"Ok enough" he said in his stern voice. Babygirl looked at him. "You had two warnings. Over my knee. Now" He sat down in the chair and pointed at his knee.

Babygirl whimpered and went over daddy's knee. He gave her 10 hard smacks on her bare bottom. She whinced and teared up as he spanked her. He pulled the sheet back down over her and sat her in his lap. Aftercare is always important after any sort of punishment.

"Do you understand why daddy had to punish you? It is very unacceptable to throw tantrums like that. I understand your scared baby, and I'm sorry I had to punish you. You're a tough girl tho, and daddy's right here. I'm not going to lie to you, it is going to hurt a little bit. But I'm here to protect you, you can't act out of line."