1st Tear

Terrored screams and casting fires, the sound of torture everywhere I look. I'd have to say that by this time, it was music to my ears. The clanging chains being dragged around hell by the tormented, the countless hammering of large nails into ones skull over and over again. To tell the truth, this is normal for me. I've been down here for 3.5 billion years and im still counting as I always lay here infront if the gates with all 6 eyes closed.

Gaurding these gates seems to be one of the easiest yet one of the most important jobs to do. I've always guessed that the ones who end up here fail to accept the terms of "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here" which is inscribed upon the top of the giant metal doors that seperated this flaming chamber from the mortal realm. Those gates usually stay closed unless there are souls being dragged in, except till now.

The gates were stationary and the usual "music" echoed all around. I layed there with all 3 heads napping. My huge metal collar around my center head connected to a never ending chain. It all seemed like the usual until i heard the sudden deep sound of a lock being unlocked. I opened the eyes on one of my heads and looked up at the gate as I saw them slowly unexpectedly open with a deep, yet loud, creak. My curiousity struck because even I knew that we weren't expecting a soul to pass through at this time.

I sat there and waited as I watched with all 3 heads woken up. Nothing has passed through yet or even seemed to be trying to pass through. Doing my job, I got up and walked towards the gate, sniffing the ground and the tall, rusted, yet sturdy, Doors of Tyranny. Nothing seemed to be wrong or suspicious about the doors which rather surprised me. Going off what I could sense, I turned back around and howled a loud hollowed howl as a few high class demons ran past me with large, long, hooked chains. They hooked the chains onto the gates and started to slowly close the gates, but little did we know, this opening wasn't so accidental for I failed to realize that an armada of warriors on the other side prepared to strike at any given moment.

I sat and watched the demons get the gates three-fourths of the way closed, nothing seeming to be breaking the sweat breaking process. I slowly went to lay back down, but immediately froze as the smell of mortals filled my nostrils. At that very moment, the armada of soldiers burst through in great numbers, catching us all by surprise. They slaughtered the demons, closing the gates, and started rushing my way. At that moment, I gave off another hollowed howl, but more menacing as hoards of demons came rushing in from behind me, attacking the enemy fleet.

Joining the monsterous hoard, I barked, sending a concussion like blast making a small fraction of them go flying, some hitting their backs against the gate. The other beasts and monsterous brutes went into close combat with axes, scythes, and jagged swords going against duel edge swords and sheilds. Surprisingly, the hoards were taking major damage from the faction of soldiers that could use light manipulation. "Keep fighting men!" a feminine voice yelled out, "We can not allow the soul of our fallen comrade stay here!"

I had one of my heads look towards where the voice came from as the other 2 fought with compressed yet chaotic beams of red energy. The one who exclaimed those driving lines was a young woman seeming no older than seventeen years old. She had blonde hair with light blue tips in what seemed to be light armor being equipped with a single double edged blade.

I narrowed my eyes, for something didn't seem right about her, something that isn't close to mortality. The woman then stared dead at me, both our eyes beaming into eachother's souls and minds. My focus was interrupted as a demon screamed for me. "Kerberos!" He exclaimed, "Kerberos! Watch the left flank!" My attention was immediately averted towards my left where the demonic army was being slaughtered. Without any question, I ran over to them and cleared the way in a blind rage. The symphonic holy warriors falling to my dreaded claws.

Even with my brute force, we were losing, but as I got closer to that one woman, I lost much will to fight until I got blind sided. Distracted, I got hit by a crucificial ball encasing me in a wide-spread explosion.

The fighting halted as the smoke filled the air. Silence grew eerily, every warrior and creature looked towards the massive dust cloud. "Did we just kill the hound of hell..?" a male light warrior said in astonishment, "The great beast, Kerberos..?"

"That cant be possible..." a Demon with a giant axe said, "He cant be.."

He was interupted by a huge pulse like wave of wind going throughout the battle grounds. The dust cleared revealing me having light damage but in a human form. I fixed the hood to my black sleevless hoodie, and stared at the light army with my soulless, red, eyes. My one legged black and red belt strap pants flowing lightly around my dark grey combat boots.

I looked around the whole battlefield, every face filled with awe. Things have changed now that my form was different. Every personel of the enemy forces knew that things just got slightly tougher, but my main concern is how I'm gonna hold up against that strange leader. The woman that seemed to be very in tuned with the light.