Chapter 1- Oxiclean

"Oi! Shitty Brat!" Levi grumbles as his relative Mikasa's adopted brother Eren, spills champagne on his ironed new prussian blue polo.

"Oh! Erm, uhh..... I'm so sorry sir-I, I mean Levi! I didn't mean to I swear!" Eren sputters abruptly, slightly taken aback by the older mans reaction to his horrendous mistake.

"Eren, I are you kidding me! This was a new fucking shirt! Do you know what piece of crap job I have? Do you know what piece of crap apartment I live in? Do you know who much I've been saving up for this?" Levi exclaims abrasively as he starts to unbutton and take off his shirt.

"Levi? Excuse me, but what are you doing?" Mikasa states.

"I'm going to clean this. Do you think I'm going to let this drink soak in?"

"But, umm.."

"What?"

"Levi, we don't have any detergent currently, you see. We ran out of it yesterday." Mikasa points out.

"Mikasa, you live with Eren, Annie, Armin, and Jean. I don't know how you all fit in 3 small bedrooms and this tiny space, but you're telling me that none of you thought to get detergent?"

A high voice from the other room replies. "I KNOW WHAT WILL WORK." It sounds like Armin.

Some muffled voices and laughter follow.

"USE THE STAIN-FIGHTER OXICLEAN! IT GETS THE TOUGH STAINS OUT."

"Oh god was that Jean?" Eren whispers not-so-softly.

"Shut the hell up Jaeger."

"Screw you Jean-Boy."

"I thought I told you not to call me that?!?"

"That's it, I'm leaving. I can't stand this. Goodbye Mikasa and the rest of you Brats. Have a nice evening. I'm going out at 11:10pm to find some Oxiclean in Walmart." Levi says, as he's already out the door.