Chapter 4- Brewing

Thank heavens for the weekend. After Levi thought over the strange dream. The very strange dream. It's not that he didn't have strange dreams, but why was that clean man in it, out of everyone else. Levi usually didn't take interest in relationships. He had one with his now-friend Petra, but she was looking for a deep connection that Levi didn't quite understand. Out of all people, a 6-foot-something, buff clean freak was attractive. Well the cleanliness isn't that bad is it? I'd never have to worry about him cleaning up after himself, he may even clean up for me.

Why? Why is Levi thinking these things. Get out of my head. Infatuated? With that man? Well that's impossible. Dread. Unless it's not. The twist in his stomach was an unwelcoming pang. It hurt out of shame. He had no idea if that man was even married or in a relationship. Oh god what if he had kids?

Crap. Spilled tea. Levi tended to his herbs he used to brew his own tea but, it was not calming like usual. This was too much.

He saw that man for like 5 minutes, what could this feeling be? Where they connected somehow.... like.... soulmates?

Oh no. Haha oh no no no no. Soulmates? A ridiculous idea. The thought of being with that man? It's too strange. Subject closed.

And so as Levi locked that idea in the "vault", he set out to walk to the organic cleaning shop two blocks down.

The city was disgusting. You'd think it'd be better that Maria or Rosa, but Sina is just the same. Is even worse in the underground buildings. Who the hell though adding a bunch of basements for the homeless would be good. They never see the sun. Levi's glad he got out of that awful hell hole.

He arrived at his destination and entered the shop. The bell attached to the door rung and the aroma of cleansing agents greeted Levi. There seemed to be someone new at the register, because everyone who works here knows his name. He glances to see the newbie.

No way.
No freaking way.
That man? That man! There, behind the register.
Oh dear heavens