-9-

~Jungkook POV~
      "Do you really love me?" She spoke so calmly and softly. It hit me, does she not believe about my feelings towards her? Oh course she doesn't I'm an idiot, i hurt her, i broke her. I simply just stared at her replying,
     "I really love you." I looked up at her, she gave me a look that I have never seen before. Her lips folded into a warm smile, her adorable aegyo sal. and her cute cheeks flushed as I looked at her. 

      "R-Really?!" she pulled me into a warm hug, "I thought you hated me!"

She's so warm, soft, and her perfume smelled amazing. I love this girl with all my heart and I will make sure that I don't use her or lose her. She is truly a blessing. I lifted her chin and gave her a small peck on her perfectly pouty lips. My heart can't stop pounding, it's like she can hear it...

    "Aww your heart, I can feel it pounding!" she giggled.

IM AN IDIOT WHY DO I LOVE HER SO MUCH UGH I CAN'T HELP IT...

"Shhh no you cant" I laugh staring at her once again only to see her eyes in almost tears.

~Minha's POV~

I don't think he truly loves me. Maybe its the pity, maybe I'm a joke. I'm the one he chose because I showed pain and anger. Its probably just that, ill be left in tears and broken pieces if I stay with him, I should leave him.

At this point I felt it my eyes watering and feeling moist, I could feel the first tear roll down my face and by the time I looked up to face Jungkook again, he had already been watching me. Pitying me, but I cant have that.

~Jungkook's POV~

I saw it, a tear, a droplet of her sadness. I couldn't stand watching it so I wiped it away slowly off her face.

"Are you okay, Minha?"

"..." no response.

"Did I do something..?"

".." nothing, just breathing and tears streaming down her face.

I wiped them all, pulling her into a hug,

"Don't cry baby, please don't cry. I'm sorry for everything. It's all my fault, please don't hate me I love you so much, just please please don't cry." I broke into short breathes between my words realizing I was tearing up from being so apologetic and ashamed of all my actions.
I started kissing her forehead, then her nose, and soon her mouth.

"I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss) so (kiss) much (kiss)"

Minha's only response was,

"I can't believe your words still, I'm sorry."

It angered me, I was pissed. I could blab about it all day, I love her so fucking much yet, she still doesn't believe it. I've apologized, I've done everything I could for her to believe me, but as much as I want it to work it's not working.

"Why..why don't you believe me. I really, really do love you baby. I can't be without you I just, I hate myself so much for hurting you. I'm really truly sorry. I hurt you and I regret it. You mean the world to me, and if you hate me and dislike me I don't know what I would do."

"..." no response yet again. I kiss her once again, feeling her kiss back. Maybe this is her returning the feelings? I hope so, but it's me I get carried away and I started kissing and sucking gently and lightly at her neck, hearing a couple gasps from her. I started making my way down to her collar bones, gently placing kisses and bruises on her.

And well you guys know the rest. The next morning we woke up, well you know the same bed, no clothes, and cuddling. Along with me getting you know a round 2, more like breakfast in bed but I'll just let you guys imagine what happened ;) .

~Author~
So I hoped you liked this short ass chapter, I was going to make it a smut but I figured there was too much smut already in this book, if you guys do want the smut I'll just make a separate chapter after this giving further detail on the night and morning jungkook was very pleasantly satisfied about.. anyways it's 3 am and that's why the chapter came out trashy sorry :(((