Chapter 78

SAMMIE POV:

"We're going on tour with Demi. But there's also news about you." Dinah said. "What's it?" I asked.

"You're going to join us during a few songs, if you want to." She smiled. "Really? That'd be so cool!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"So do they already have more information about when the tour will start?" I asked her. "Yeah, it actually starts very soon. Tickets will be send to everyone who had a ticket for the cancelled shows this week so we probably have to leave within like 2 weeks or something like that." She explained. "I'm excited." I squealed. "Me too kiddo." She said and then she got a phonecall.

I took a sip from my milkshake and went through my text messages. I am definitely too lazy to open all of them so I'm just gonna text my mom.

To Mom;
"Hey mom, I'm not sure if you already knew it but I'm going on tour with Demi and perform with 5H! See you tonight xx."

"I just got a call from Lauren and she asked if we could come over to the studio, you up for that?" Dinah asked. "Sure DJ."

I drove us to the studio and once we arrived we saw Demi and Marissa standing there.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked as we walked up to them. "Oh you know, just chilling." Marissa said which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Let's go inside." Demi said. "But," She took my hand and laughed before I could even finish.

"Okay stop Dems you know I don't like surprises and I don't know if this is a surprise but it feels like one and it gets me anxious." I told her. "Baby don't worry about it, we just got some news we wanted to share with you."

"So what's the news?" I asked as everyone was together. "Well, Dinah told you you'd perform with them, but that's actually not true. We are going on a tour, our tour." Demi said. "But what about Nick?" I asked.

"Babe, Nick is not available to go to Europe again to finish the tour. He's got a broken leg, remember." She said. "But if we're going on tour very soon, what the fuck am I supposed to do I don't have anything prepared and I d-"

"Calm the fuck down. We're all going to help you." Dinah giggled. "I'm not sure what to say but I guess thank you? You know I'm bad at these things." I nervously laughed.

We started figuring things out. After like half an hour we got the setlist for both Demi and I.

1. Confident (Demi)
2. Love Again (Demi & Sammie)
3. Different Worlds (Sammie)
4. Neon Lights (Demi)
5. Stone Cold (Demi)
6. Magic Happens (Demi & Sammie)
7. For You (Demi)
8. Home (Demi & Sammie)
9. Star Nights (Sammie)
10. Moonlight (Sammie)
11. Impossible (Sammie)
12. Kingdom Come (Demi)
13. Old Ways (Demi)
14. Collide (Sammie)
15. Give your heart a break (Demi & Sammie & 5H & crew)

Just like the Neon Lights Tour we'll end with Give Your Heart a Break with everyone from the crew, family and friends.

So we spent the afternoon recording and finishing some songs. We also looked through the stage decor. We're not quite sure which one we are going to use.

We might go for a catchy dark pink decor with black and white flashes through it or we go for a very colourful one. We'll see tomorrow.

"Girls thank you so much for everything." I said as Demi, Marissa and I were about to leave. "No problem Sam, see you tomorrow!" Lauren smiled. "See you guys!" I smiled and got in my car. Marissa and Demi are in their car because we're getting dinner together.

Since I'm the one driving first, I'm definitely going through the McDrive.

---

Once we were back home, Marissa's home, we put on some good music, we ate and did absolutely nothing.

We just turned on a movie but I don't even know which one it is. I'm just really mindfucked about everything that happened today. Like, from one minute on I thought I'd be just searching for a good job the next few weeks, and the other minute I'll be working for my upcoming tour.

This is also a huge comeback for my career, you know. I haven't been making any new music in AGES and I'm hyped to start singing again.

I also absolutely love the setlist we made. I'm only singing originals including the songs I wrote about Demi, which she will be singing along with me.

"Well guys, let's call it a day. I'm going to sleep so if you want to stay, sure thing, if you want to go home, see you at the studio tomorrow!" Marissa waved at us and walked upstairs.

"I kinda wanna go home, it's been a long day." I said. "Yeah let's go babe." Demi said and took my hand.

Once we were back at our apartment I started changing clothes and just let myself fall into our bed and closed my eyes. I. Am. Exhausted.

"Sleepwell babygirl. I love you so much." Demi whispered while putting blankets on top of me and kissing my forehead. "Always." She said. "Always." I whispered and then I could feel myself driving into a long, deep, peaceful sleep.

-- next day at the studio --

"Should we let everyone know about you joining the tour instead of Nick?" Demi asked. "Yeah sure, are we just going to tweet it or do something else?" I asked her. "Let's just tweet it and post it on instagram." She said.

"@ddlovato: Future Now Tour is back! See you soon Europe. Nick isn't joining due his broken leg but guess who is... See you there!"

Demi tweeted with a photo of both of us, which was taken yesterday for the tour cover.

"@SammieCallahan: Can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces Europe! #FutureNowTour "

I also added the picture and I decided to keep it simple.

"So let's continue with the decor, have we decided which one we want?" I asked everyone in the room. "Yeah we're going for the catchy pink one. It matches more to our music." Demi said and everyone nodded.

"What shall we do now?" Dinah asked. "Well, what songs are you guys going to perform?" I asked. "We're not quite sure yet." She said. "Let's make a setlist!"

So after a while we decided they're going to sing 4 songs every night.

1. Work From Home
2. Gonna get better
3. Sledgehammer
4. Miss Movin' On

They might change the setlist for some shows because they like to change it sometimes so they don't always have the same thing, but that's fine.

"Where's Marissa by the way?"

"I'll call her." I said.

Phoneconversation Marissa:
"Hey mom. Where are you?" I asked. "Home." She simply said without any emotion. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "You fucking knew all along."

And then the line went dead.

----------------------------------------------
02.07.17