One

Regan's POV

I walked to my room and saw Michelle the meanest girl probably in the world. She was looking through my school bag and my room was a huge mess. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh R-Regan um I was just thinking you should clean your room!" She said. "But I did just this morning and I saw you looking in my school bag." "YOU SAW NOTHING!" She screamed pushing me into the wall. She slammed my door and looked at my dirty room. I cleaned it up and looked out the window. I sighed as I knew I couldn't go outside. I have a condition called EPP it's where I'm basically allergic to the sun. I walked over to my huge hat and saw it was ripped. I picked it up and fell to the floor crying. Now I really can't go outside. I sat on my bed and started to read a little. I'm reading a book called "treasure Island." I finished a chapter and put it in my school bag. I did my math, Reading, English, and Spanish homework. I put it in my binder and saw my folder for math was gone. T had my test answers in it. Oh no that's what Michelle was doing. I ran to Michelle's dorm. I was about to knock when I decided not to. I didn't was to get beaten for banging or knock. Mrs. Lily was sleeping so I didn't want to wake her. I went to my room and did the whole study guide again. I walked to my huge window and watched the busy streets of the orphanage. This isn't a normal orphanage. It's like a mini town theirs different shops we have. We earn money for doing chores and we can buy different things. We have little hair salons where we get our hair cut and little things you would find in a town. I walked to my dorm bathroom. My room mates were probably at a party like normal. Every night some girls have parties at their dorms and it gets kinda loud. I don't go because I don't get invited so I watch movies while their gone. It was getting kinda late so I was reading my book when my room mates Kiley, Jaselynn, Kendall, and Maddie came in. They let out a big "WOO HOO!" and went to set up a boom box. "W-what are you guys doing?" I asked. "The party is here tonight!" Maddie said smiling. I shook my head and heard multiple knocks. Kiley opened the door and a loads of people came in. I hid under my covers and put my flashlight on my book.

2 Hours Later

I looked up and our room was a mess. "Regan clean this up!" Kiley ordered as they laid in their bed watching a movie. I rolled my eyes and cleaned up all their stuff and laid in my bed to go to sleep.

The next day

I was woken up by Kiley and Maddie's laughing. I sat up rubbed my eyes and grabbed my water. I took a drink and walked to the bathroom. I got this on. ⬇️

I walked out and put my hair in a ponytail

I walked out and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked to my drawer and got my new sun hat. I put it on and put somethings on my legs to keep them safe. I walked to the school in the tiny orphanage town. I walked in and took my things off. I put hem with the principle. I walked to my class and sat down.

After School

I got in the dorm building and went to the girls side. I heard the intercom come on. "I need Regan Darcy I repeat Regan Darcy!" I smiled and went to her office building. I grabbed my hat and leg protection. I walked to the office. I saw a man and a woman. They looked so nice. I took off my things and saw Mrs. Lily smiled and walk out. I sat in her chair. "Hello Regan!" The man said. "Hello what is your name?" I asked. "I'm David and this is Nicole!" He said. "Hello David hello Nicole!" "Hello do you mind if we ask you some questions?" Nicole asked. "Sure shoot!" They smiled. "Ok Regan how old are you?" David asked. "I'm 7." "What do you like to do?" Nicole asked with a bright smile on her face. "I like to draw dance and I LOVE to read." I replied. "Ok thank you for your time." David said. I smiled and walked out. I grabbed my hat and walked to the dorms. I got in my room and it was a mess. I heard Kiley and Maddie laughing again. "Ugh!" I got on my knees and began cleaning. I finished and walked to my bathroom. I heard the intercom come on in our room only. "Hey Dorm 5 is Regan in there?" Mrs. Boomer asked. "YEAH REGAN!!" Kiley yelled. I walked out. "Yeah?" "Mrs. Boomer needs you." I rolled my eyes and walked to get my hat AGAIN! I walked to the offices and saw David and Nicole still there. I walked to Mrs. Boomer's office. I walked in. "Regan take the hat off." She said. "Sorry." I took it off and sat down. "Ok Regan I have to talk to you about something very important." "Yes?" "Your being adopted!" I stood up and smiled ear to ear. "W-WHAT I AM?" "Yep go pack up your leaving in an hour!" I thanked her and walked to my hat. I got in the dorms and packed up my bed my clothes and iPad, ipod, and phone. I walked down about an hour later to see David talking to Mrs. BOOMER. "Yeah she has a medical issue called "Erythropoietic Protoporphyria."

David's POV

"Called Erythropoietic Protoporphyria." My heart broke when I heard those words. EPP is the worst. No sunlight. No sports anything. "Ok oh hey Regan!" I said as she came down. "Hey David are we ready?" She asked beaming. "Yep Nicole's in the car." I replied smiling. She put on a huge hat and some things over her legs. I frowned a little and we walked to the car.