Two

Regan's POV

We got to their house and I put my hat and leg protection on. I walked out and looked up and down we walked in and I immediately took my hat off. I walked around the house and found myself in the kitchen. "Do you like it?" David asked. "Like it? I LOVE IT!" I said. He walked me upstairs and I saw a door. I walked in and saw this ⬇️⬇️

I walked to the chair and spun in it

I walked to the chair and spun in it. I went through the door and saw a whole tiny room with a tiny tv and two bean bangs. I walked to see my bed. I ran and hugged David and Nicole. I smiled at them and they left the room. I went in the tiny room and closed the door. I sat on the bean bag. I sat there watching Disney when I heard a knock. "COME IN!" I said. I turned and saw Nicole. "Do you mind if I join you?" She asked. "Oh of course!" I said. She sat in the bean bag next to me. We finished he show and walked downstairs. I was watching David play minecraft on the tv. I sat on his lap and he was killing monsters. He died and I laughed every time he did. We heard a knock on the door. David picked me up sat me on the couch and went to open the door. I saw him hug someone and four people came in. A little girl a pretty teen a woman and a man with curly hair. We all talk for awhile when David told me to go upstairs with Nicole. We got me dressed in a nice dress. I was having a welcome party.

I chose the circled one

I chose the circled one. I walked downstairs and everyone smiled. I saw pink decorations. I was happy where I was. "Hey I'm Julia I'm 6 you?" The little girl with the blonde hair. "I'm 7." "Cool!" We hung out I showed her my room and everything. We played board games waiting for more people to arrive.

The house is packed. I then her a knock at the door. I opened it trying to avoid the sun. "Hi." A man with blue hair says. "Hi come in." I say. He then has a daughter who looked my age. We introduced each other. I walked to David and jumped into his arms. He was drinking some punch when people started to come up to him and shake hands and I felt uncomfortable so I left. I walked to Nicole and jumped into her arms.

The party was over. I was so tired. I walked to change into pjs. I walked downstairs to see David playing minecraft and Nicole on her laptop. I sat in between them. I looked over and saw Nicole typing up something. I saw David had died on minecraft. I laughed. They turned on a movie and we watched it until I fell asleep.