The Aftermath

Jasper's P.O.V
D-did Suave just........ I blushed a very dark pink (idk blush color). 'Calm down Jasper!' I schoulded myself. 'I can't!' I admitted. Father would've been so mad. After all it's forbidden but that doesn't mean I'll stop liking Suave. Does Suave like me back. What am I even doing thinking about this. I'll just go to sleep and tomorrow I'll forget about this.....right?

Encre's P.O.V
After Fallacy left I was alone in one of the spare rooms. I really didn't know what to do. So I techcally don't have a place to call home, Eterna will kill me the moment she sees me, and I'm now going to be known as a traitor. Life couldn't be any better. I sigh. "Now what will I do?" I asked myself. With nothing else to do I grabbed my sketchbook from my bag and started sketching. To be honest I didn't even know what I was sketching. I just got into it. I let my hand take control even though my mind was somewhere else. 'Why did Lord Fallacy want me to stay?' I thought. 'Well he is right vampires are out at this time' "I'm sorry Azure, Rufous, Chara, everyone but I just couldn't stand others being treated that way." I apologise.

~Back with Eterna~
"AZURE TELL EVERYONE THAT ENCRE IS A DAMN TRAITOR!" I yelled out of frustration. How could U have been a fool!? "O-okay!" Azure said and disappeared into the village. "Eterna what now?" Wilson asked. "I think with might need to pay the vampires a surprise visit." I answered with a smirk. "Encre thinks he'll get away easily, but in reality. We're just getting started." "But Eterna Encre only sent free a vampire, there is nothing special about it." Erza said. "Erza, that wasn't just any vampire... It was the Vampire prince." I said trying not to snap at her. I was answered with silence. "UGH, everyone we'll go back to our normal schedule. I doubt we'll catch the Vampire prince again." I ordered. 'Now I'll have to tell the royal family. Poor Chara.' I sighed at my thoughts. "Everyone get rest. It'll be dawn soon." I said. I started walking towards the castle with my head looking at the ground in shame. The first time we captured something or more like someone or value is the day we lose it. On the way to the castle I hit a wall in pure anger. "Damn it." I whispered. I felt as if my pride had been taken away. Being beaten by Encre who is a just a stupid painter. Pathetic. That's what I would call myself.

Azure's P.O.V
I know Eterna said to go announce that Encre was helping vampires but I just couldn't believe it. I wasn't there to see it happen so maybe it was someone else that looked like Encre! Maybe a twin! Right? Encre wouldn't do that unless he had been driven too! He is loyal to the King and Chara is his best friend! The princess would be heart broken because of this! Her best friend a traitor? MY best friend a traitor? I was at the brink if tears at this point. I just can't with this. Instead of going to tell everyone the bad news I went to Rufous. He's the only one that can make be feel better (:3). I went over to Rufous house and knocked. This time I didn't hesitate. When Rufous opened the door I just hugged him tightly, not saying anything. "A-Azure what's wrong?" Rufous asked as he hugged back. "Do you think Encre would help vampires?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Encre wouldn't help vampires unless he knew something that the rest didn't." He answered. "Then what did Encre learn? He helped a vampire escape today." I said. "He did what?!" Rufous exclaimed. "Yeah he did." I said. We pulled away from our hug and I had been crying. My best friend was now known as a traitor, a bad person when he had a heart of gold. "Its okay Azure. It'll be alright. If you want, maybe one day we can go to the Forbidden Forest and search for him."  He said. My eyes widened. Was he really saying this? "B-but it's forbidden a-and you'd get in trouble a-and-" I was cut off by a new fresh set of tears. I don't want anyone to die. I know vampires would just kill us. Encre is already gone and I don't need Rufous to go as well. "Please don't." I said. I then hugged him.

~Back with Encre~
I finished putting the last details on the painting.

(Thank you Google)I thought it was perfect

(Thank you Google)
I thought it was perfect. It was pretty. It looked like the forest and then adding color to the sky made it look like the galaxy. I smiled at my own work. "That's amazing." I heard someone compliment. "Thank you, I just fi-" I then realized someone was in the room. I turn around to see Fallacy looking at my painting then he looked at me. When was he here? "O-oh Lord Fallacy! I didn't hear you enter." I said a bit awkwardly. "I knocked on your door butbyoy didn't respond so I got worried. When I entered I saw you painting so I decided to watch." (Stalker much?) He stated. 'He was..... worried..... about me?' I thought. There was a bit of silence before he spoke. "Now I understand why Asgore hired you as an artist." I just nodded. "In that case, follow me." He said holding out his hand for me to take. I was curious as to where he was going to take me. I took his hand and he lead me outside the room and we started walking down many halls hand in hand. We came across maids and every time they would whisper something to each other when they saw us holding hands. I didn't know why. He was just leading me somewhere. What's the big deal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for a slow update