"Don't tell me, tell the world."

"You did it!"

Hermione squealed and flew at Simis, hugging him with a death grip, just as she had done to Brant. "You did it!" she repeated, smiling like the sun.

Simis smiled back weakly. "Merlin, that was bad."

Hermione laughed and Brant patted Simis on the back. "Well done, mate," he awarded him, grinning as well.

" 'ermione?"

"Viktor!" she shrieked, turning to see Viktor fighting his way out of the crowd to reach her. She rushed at him, flying through the flap and leaping into his arms, which wrapped themselves around her and lifted her feet off the ground.

For a moment, everything faded away, and she kissed him with such a passion even he was thrown off balance. His lips on hers were familiar and welcome and she was tingling all over when there was a flash of light.

"Ah, yes," said a voice too close for comfort. "Right. A re-kindling of an ex-love... how romantic!"

Viktor set her down with a less-than-happy huff and positioned himself in front of her.

"You have no reaon to be here," he said harshly. The crowd behind them, which had been giggling at her open display of affection, now fell silent.

Rita Skeeter smiled happily. "Oh, but I do," she said. "Tell us, Hermione, exactly when did you and Mr. Weasley call it quits? Or haven't you?" she tsked twice. "Well, we have been naughty."

Simis stepped in front of her also. "Get lost," he said through grinded teeth.

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, another champion? Tell me, what's it like to be competing against the most famous female in the world? Are you friends? Enemies? The world wants to know!"

Brant then stepped in front of her, joining the other two.

"We have made it evident we don't want you here," he said, perfectly calm an in control, his arms folded in front of him. "I must now ask you to leave or be escorted away from those we actually like."

She looked afronted. "Well! We're not very nice, are we?"

The Quick-Quotes Quill levitating beside her scribbled furiously.

"As it so happens," she said, "I have permission to be here. I'm doing an interview with the Triwizard Champions for the Daily Prophet."

"And who gave you this permission?" Viktor demanded.

She smiled triumphantly. "The Minister of Magic himself."

Hermione internally cursed Kingsley.

"So, which shall I interview first?" she mused, "Let's go with the youngest. Which one of you is -?"

The three looked at each other. They had no idea.

"I'm eighteen," supplied Brant.

"I'm nineteen," said Simis.

"When were you born?" she asked Brant.

"July twenty-fourth, eighteen-seventy-nine."

"Damn," she muttered, "That makes me the youngest."

"Alright then," said Rita cheerily, reaching out for Hermione.

There were three wands pulled out and pointed at her in one instant.

"For Merlin's sake," Hermione sighed, "I can handle myself."

She shoved her way from behind the three boys and Rita grinned cheekily.