All His Fault.

Mikes POV
Jeremy ran into the classroom, his face pale with fear. He was sweating a lot... he tried to talk but he just stuttered. "H-he, I-I, b-b-b, f-f-follow!" We followed him anyways, into the bathroom. I was scared. He was terrified. We got to the bathroom and saw fritz. He looked terrible. Scott instantly called the hospital. William was poking Fritz, trying to get him to snap out of whatever he was doing.

Scott's POV
I'm unsure of what happened. I felt a wave of guilt crash onto me as I remembered. It's my fault. I'm the one who made him like this. I'm the one who made him self conscious about his body. He's on the floor. He starved himself. It was all me... what kind of friend am I?! I ran out of the school, hiding in a small corner of the school.

Williams POV
Oh no... I ran out after Scott. I found him... crying. I crouched beside him. I took off his glasses and wiped away his tears with my thumb. He looked up at me with grey eyes. Our eyes locked. He embraced me, making me feel warm all over. He was crying into my shoulder. I would have never thought that someone so smart and quiet could be so sensitive.

Scott's POV
Oh no. He found me crying. I feel weak, fragile. I should have hidden farther away from the school. I pressed my forehead against his, my hands on the back of his neck. I looked straight into his eyes. I pulled his lips to mine, kissing him passionately. "Would you like to know a random fact?" I asked him. "What is it?" He smiled. "I am in love with you, William Afton." He looked at me surprised. He kissed me again. That's when we saw Fritz being put into an ambulance on a stretcher. I held William tightly. It was all my fault.