The Phone Call

Scott's POV
We talked for hours over the phone. I told her everything. She was so understanding. "So you go to Fazbear High, right?" She talked fast like she was always on the edge of her seat. "Yeah, grade ten. I'm in a split class with grade nines and tens. That's how I met Jeremy and Fritz." I was more of a slow talker, but I still sounded slightly happy. "Me too. I'm in different classes, though. I'm in some self-paced classes since I'm... I'm not that smart." Her words slowed down. "But maybe I can switch classes and get in with you guys!" I heard her giggle and put the phone down. "Mom?!" She yelled. I smiled. She's so kind. She reminds me of Fritz, always staying positive and kind. I picked up the pictures that William and I had taken in a photo booth downtown. I smiled and sniffled, holding back my tears. I remembered that day. William had asked me to go out for a "romantic evening on the town". He picked me up in a taxi cab and smiled widely. I smiled back at him and held his hand while we drove. We arrived downtown and he opened the taxi door for me, winking at me. I smiled at him, snickering. We ate cheap food and took pictures at a photo booth on the way down to the water. We sat on the beach and watched the sun setting. He held me close. I kept my head rested on his shoulder. He kissed my head and- "Hello?! Scott??" Sophie talking loudly through my phone woke me up from my daydream. "Oh! I-I'm sorry I was... i was in the other room, getting a snack, you know HAhaha!" I have never been good at lying to my friends. "It doesn't sound very snacky over there. What really happened, Scott?" She sounded serious. "What? I'm not lying! I'm fine!" I was not fine. "Scott don't lie to me, I know how to fight!" She got very defensive. "Okay, okay. I was thinking about William." I said, guiltily. "Oh... Scott. Go find him." Sophie said. I hung up the phone and grabbed my backpack. I heard a knock on the door and my mother called for me. "Scott? Your boyfriend is at the door!" I dropped my backpack and ran downstairs, wiping my eyes and running my fingers through my hair as I ran down the stairs, slipping on the hard-wood floor at the bottom. I cleared my throat as I opened the door. "Scott..." it was William. Standing at the door and looking down at his shoes.

Williams POV
I clutched the bouquet of flowers behind my back. I looked up at him, nervous. "I'm sorry." I said, my voice sounding weak and shaky. Tears streamed down my face. "I'm sorry!" I dropped the flowers and his arms wrapped around me. He ran his hands through my hair. "It's okay, William." His voice was soothing and warm. He pulled me inside and lead me to his bedroom. "Aww, look at you two." I heard Scott's mother say from the living room. He lied down on the bed and sighed. "William, I am a terrible boyfriend." He said. "What are you talking about?! That's not true." I sat next to him and patted his belly. "I think you're perfect." I smiled at him and he smiled back. He grabbed my hand from off his stomach and held it tight. "Will you stay with me for tonight?" Scott said. "Whatever you need, Scott." He hugged me for a long time. He fell asleep holding me. I lied him down and put a blanket over him. "Heh... space nerd." I chuckled quietly as I noticed the blankets star print. Soon enough, I fell asleep too.