Party Part II

Please leave me some feedback, I'd love to hear any/all! I've never written more than an essay in my life. 😂

********

Heat. I'm in heat. I shuddered. I'd never actually had a heat cycle. Lia had a few, they had been the cause of her rampant sexual fun. And Bex had made her known.. but at least she had Zachary to satisfy her. I knew in human form, I was fairly safe from the males being able to smell it on me. I had my wit. If I shifted... my wolf would take over. They'd all be able to smell me for a mile. And my wolf would look for the first strong male she found to mount her and satiate her need. I shivered again.

"You cold, Cam?" Connor asked intently. I had semi-forgotten he was beside me on the log made bench. I stared through the heat of the fire, at the lake trying to distract myself. I could go swimming, that might cool me off. Or it would get me more naked with other naked males and cause an array of problems. "No, just really enjoying the music, I guess." I let out a fake laugh.

I could feel Connor's thigh next to mine. It felt like I was a lot closer to the fire than I was. I was hot. Physically, hot. If I had worn anything with more material, I'd be visibly sweating. Thank you, Bex, for suggesting this skimpy dress. I was starting to love it.

Connor put his hand on my thigh. I stiffened. "Cam," he began. Normally, I'd have taken this as a good thing. I had been crushing on Connor for years. Not much, but if the opportunity ever arose and I was in a good frame of mind, I'd give him a chance. He was very handsome and he treated his sister well. However, I was not in a good frame of mind. I was in a horrible frame of mind. "Connor," I spoke before he could get any words out. He paused and looked into my eyes intently.

That's all it took for my thoughts to race into dark places. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to dig my nails into him. I wanted to grab his hair and scream his name while he was- "Cam?" His voice broke my thoughts. Damnit.

"You wanna go inside and find Bex? I kind of don't trust Zachary right now." He laughed nervously, his hand still on my thigh. His thumb was rubbing circles on my inner leg, and I was starting to ache just from his touch. Before I knew what happened, or what moon loving thing possessed me, my lips hit Connor's with a soft blow. I felt him tense, and the grip on my thigh momentarily tightened, before he moved his hands to the back of my head. With one hand, he held my head, and with the other, he moved it down to my bare lower back. His lips were soft, and he tasted like orange juice and vodka. I parted my mouth slightly to catch a breath, and Connor invaded my mouth with his tongue.

I had always imagined my first kiss. I had imagined it would be a soft peck at the end of a date. Or something like that. This was not that. This was hungry. I didn't know if I could stop myself from pushing past this. And I don't think I wanted to.

I broke the kiss for air. Connor's breathing was steady, his face inches from mine. He smiled. "Well.. damnit Cambria. That was-" "Lets go upstairs." I said quickly. I internally kicked myself. What the f'ck am I doing? But I knew exactly what I was doing. I was inviting Connor upstairs because I am making amazing life decisions right now.

I stood up, and Connor followed, his hand on my back, brushing it lightly with his fingers. We mingled through a crowd of slightly drunk weres. A few of them stopped to comment on my tattoo, and I heard a few murmurs from females as I passed by under Connor's touch. I saw Christine and Jessica from a little ways away, talking with some males from another pack. I locked eyes with Christine. She looked at Connor, then back at me, and she scowled. I smirked, my hormones were raging.

We wound our way up the stairs. I glanced at the clock. It was 11:17 pm. We walked down the long white carpeted hallway, past a couple door on either side. I paused momentarily outside one door to listen in on someone, well, two someones by the sound of it. They were clearly either being tortured, or severely enjoying what they were doing. The screams from the female had me almost jealous. And excited, that I would be able to scream tonight. I felt my face flush.

I felt Connor behind me, his breath on my neck. He wrapped his arms below my breasts, and planted soft kisses along my neck, and down to my shoulder. One of his hands trailed down to the bottom of my already short dress, and slowly worked its way up my thigh. The other moved up, and his thumb gently caressed my nipple, causing it to instantly harden under his circling touch on this silk dress. I let out a soft moan, and closed my eyes.

"Keep walking." He husked, moving his hands away. I whined in protest, and continued to the end of the hall.

I opened the door, only to see another pair of wolves on the bed. Some chick was sitting on top of a guy. Well, at least they were wearing clothes. It hasn't gotten too far yet.

I cleared my throat to let them know they had voyeurs. I nearly bit my tongue when I inhaled the smell coming from the room. It was amazing. I inhaled a deep breath. It was familiar... My dream. That scent... holy f'ck.. I started to shake. I felt Connor's hand on my arm, steadying me, but I couldn't stop shaking.

"MATE." I heard a low voice boom from inside of the room.

********