meeting you.

The first time I met you, I started the conversation. We talking normal for like a minute and then I put whipped cream in you're boxers. Making a little small pay you a visit. Our conversation got really kinky quick and I got sexually attracted to you really quickly as well. Afterwards, we our conversation got really deep. I let you discover a side of me.. I never let anyone else see of me. It's weird, I got to see a different side of you to that day. I don't know, That's when I knew I wanted you to be mine. So, I can repair you. Fix your broken parts and make you happy. I loved seeing you smile. I swear when we got closer.. My glasses fogged up. That's when I knew I liked you a lot. You might not know but You are quite perfect my dear and you're a total sweetheart. I never actually thought you wouldn't see me anything more then a friend till now. And.. I love it. I care about you, I don't want to lose you ever. Because without you.. I'd have nothing else to lose. I'm your little weirdo and You're my large teddy bear. No one can touch my teddy bear except me because I will hurt them so badly that they won't know what hit them. You are mine, little quinny is mine, and I love you.