Chapter 3

Test Tube's POV

You can't EVER understand my feeling! Knowing that a murderer is on the ship, one by one killing everybody. MePhone4 has no clue so he can't recover us. 

When we arrived at the pool, Fan was livestreaming by the edge of the diving pool. Why can he touch water anyways? Isn't he made out of paper?

While I was deep in that thought, Apple decided to make a cameo in Fan's stream. She ducked down behind him and made a roaring noise. Fan was so scared that he fell into the pool, dropping his phone.

"I'll go get the rest of everyone. Seeya later!" I said and went down the hallways to each room.

I tried not to make much noise. If the murderer didn't hear me, then maybe they won't know I'm here and try to kill me.

I tip-toed to room 203. I knew that it was Marshmallow's room. I opened the door slowly, it creaked.

On the ground lied the bloody pool. Marsh was next to it. I wondered if the murderer is still in the room. On that thought, I dashed out the room.

I've never been in such a quiet hallway. It was as if no one but me and the killer was on the cruise. I knocked on room 204, Mic and Suitcase's room.

"You can come in," the soft voice called.

I opened the door, still scared.

"Why are you shivering, Test Tube?" Suitcase asked.

"Th-there's a killer on the ship..." I replied.

Mic's POV

Oh dear! The murderer must be within us! The pool is so crowed that even if somebody dies it wouldn't be very noticable.

I have to tell Taco to watch my back, or gain.

"Wanna go to the pool party?" Test tube asked us.

Even though Suitcase must've been scared, she still nodded. I nodded as well, knowing that her choice must be right.

We walked out when we saw a paper slip on the doormat. Test Tube picked it up carefully with a scared expression. Me and Suitcase bent in to see what it said.

'You are so unlucky to be here. Everyone is gonna die and I'm gonna have the million all to myself! Feel free to kill your suspects! It doesn't affect me at all!'

It was typed with a computer. Suitcase looked as if she was gonna cry, Test Tube was already crying. Then, she said a weird suggestion.

"Girls, we should form an alliance." she said.

What? Well, we all know that we're gonna die, so why do that?

"Uh..I mean, to investigate the crime." she explained.

Suitcase was shivering so much that she could've cause an earthquake.

We nodded, no one wanted to die.

Suitcase's POV

We arrived at the pool. Fan was with the Bright Lights, who he must've called them over himself.

When he saw us, he waved.

Lightbulb and Paintbrush were siting by the pool, both with lemonades.

"Wait, where's Apple?" Test Tube asked.

Just then, Apple came running. "Sorry I left. Must've scared you all that I've died. Nope, I just went to the toilet, and guess what?"

"What?" everyone asked, even though I'm not so sure that I want to know at all.