Trouble With More Than One Father

Recap:

 The second Seth turned towards me, I saw his beautiful hazel eyes. They peered into my soul giving me nothing to worry about. My burdens were shared, and I felt happy. No, elated. A new feeling bubbled inside me, growing. Something that left me feeling whole, complete. 

I stared at Seth, and it was only me and him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world around me evaporated and all that mattered was Seth. I saw him in the darkness, that he would be my one and only light. 

His honey-hazel eyes widened and looked at me amazed. Like he was a blind man seeing the light for the first time. 

3rd person POV:

"Seth?" Jacob asked. Jacob waved his hand in front of Seth's face. A smile grew on Jacob's face now. "Leah, I think your little bro found his mate."

Edwards head snapped up to look at Seth's dreamy expression on his face. Edward liked Seth. He was a good kid with a pure and gentle mind. But when Edward looked into Seth's mind, all he saw was Rosalice's face. Edward growled quietly. He had just gotten his daughter back and now she was being ripped away again. 

"Hi." Seth said to Rosalice. She smiled softly hiding a blush. 

"Hi." She whispered. 

'I think I may love him,' Rosalice thought. 'NO! I can't love him!' She whimpered and ran into her room, locking the door. 

Seth wanted to be with her. He was only thinking about Rosalice. 'What a beautiful name.' he thought. 

Rosalice was confused, torn, and crushed. 'What is this?' she cried in her mind.  She can't love him she was her to spy, that's all falling in love was not on the agenda, HELL NO!  If so why was she thinking about him and why did she suddenly really want him to come upstairs and hold her. 

No, she shook her head and got into her bed this would be the perfect time for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward's POV

This is unbelieveable.  Seth, I liked him, he was a good nice kid, but now he was imprinting on MY daughter. I glared at Seth angrily, seeing exactly what he was thinking.  Hundreds of images of Rosalice, them holding hands walking down the meadow, them on the beach with his arm over her shoulder, the two of them having a picinic under the moonlight, her riding on his back in wolf form through the wolf forest. I will not just stand here and have my daughter who just returned to me, be taken by Seth.  I angrily raked a hand through my hair and ran out through the door before I could do any damage. 

Once outside I kicked a tree hard, knocking it over into the stream that surrounded the back of the house.  Almost immediatly I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over my shoulder to see Bella.  She came up to me and locked me in an embraced, she then very softly asked, "What's wrong Edward?"

I clenched my teeth thinking about why, Seth, he is what was wrong,  I thought he was the good one, the one wolf I knew would never push me over the edge.  Jacob has angered me enough times with his thoughts about Reneesme, but Seth? Slowly I looked up at Bella,  her beautiful golden eyes staring worriedly into mine.  "It's nothing, love. Hurry back inside with the others, I will in shortly."

She looked at me unbelievingly, knowing that there was something  wrong and walked backwards into the house keeping her eyes locked on mine as if hoping I would change my mind and tell her. I am too confused and upset to talk about this not today and not soon.  I need to sort out my emotions because no matter how much I wish it didn't happen it did,  Seth just permanently imprinted on my Rosalice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 DRAMA!!!!

what will Edward do?

will Seth and Rosalice be together?

when will Rosalice realize if she has feelings for Seth or not?

what about the spying?

so many questions where are the answers?

SORRY! you'll just have to wait and read...

             -wingedwolf

-You are NOT blaming this on me fluffiepeetapanda! We may b e co-writing, but that doesn't mean you can just sign off for me!!!! I GET TO DO THAT! Sighhh... 

Well... what she said.

by the way.... fluffie wrote that up there.

Yeah. You'll just have to wait...

~REAL wingedwolf

four votes?