Chapter 1

Ouka's POV

I sat on my hind legs and waited for Obito.

"Gah! That loser can take forever! I swear!" I groaned as said boy tumbled out the bushes, a bright grin on his face.

"Ouka! Ouka! I got a mission!" Obito yelled as I tilted my huge head.

To where?

"Kanabi bridge!" Obito told me as I nodded.

I'll meet you there then slow poke.

"Bye Ouka."

I turned on my paws and ran.

(Time-Skip: Two days)

I finally reached the blasted bridge, to where I fell onto my side and rested.

Memory

I sat in the dark, waiting for Obito.

He finally ran towards me with a bright grin. He tackled me with a hug as he laughed.

"Ouka guess what!?" Obito yelled at me with a big smile.

What?

"Rin agreed to a play date with me!" He yelled as his excitement finally hit me.

My ears drooped.

'She always steals him from me..'

Good for you Obito.

"I know!"

My heart slowly sunk as he sped off.

"All I want is for you to praise me.." I whimpered as I glanced over at the little doll by my feet.

It had an orange swirled mask with one hole. The doll had a black cloak with red clouds and spiked up brown almost black hair.

"But you never give me a chance. Because of fucking Rin." I spat.

End Memory

I sighed as I waited, staring at the bridge.

An explosion suddenly went off, covering the sky with dust.

'E-Eh!? How long was I thinking!?'

I ran for the dust, in case Obito was nearby.

I searched around the rocks that piled down, sniffing. My nose finally caught Obito's scent as my heart and stomach sunk.

I raced for a pile of rocks and began to dig.

Obito!? Oi Obito! Where are you!?

I kept calling for him as a small hole opened up, showing a pale patch of skin.

Running over to the hole, I skidded down and looked.

"Obito!" I called into the hole.

"Ouka?..." Came the whisper. I frantically clawed at the rocks, only for the hole to get ever so slightly bigger.

"Obito whats wrong!?" I screamed, my body shaking.

'No.. No no no...'

"I'm trapped... U-Under some rocks.." Obito told me as he paused.

"It's.. Cold..."

"Don't give up! Don't you dare give up dummy!" I called down as I kept digging. Tears welled up in my eyes as dread creeped in.

Obito let out a shaky breath as I finally stopped, sitting down on my back legs as I whimpered.

"Don't die.."

"Sorry.. Ouka-Chan.."

I tilted my head back and let out a howl. My voice carried as far as it could as I cried.

I didn't once stop as the sun set. I howled again as I let my sorrow finally take over.

'He's dead!' I wailed in my mind.

(Time-Skip: 6 years.)

I smiled gently as I set down the basket that was hanging from my jaws.

"Morning Obito." I chirped as I sat by the rocks.

My bones slowly cracked as I took my human form. I took out the bread that was in the basket and slowly began to eat it.

"I went to Torukimate. You know, the nearby village. I am still wondering why people never put it on the maps. Its a very nice town." I ranted to the rocks.

"I think I'm going to Konohagakure No Sato next. I won't see you for another few years so be good okay?" I told the rocks as I stood up.

I turned around and began walking, a bright smile on my face as I skip for Konohagakure.

(Time-Skip: 2 days)

The trees seemed to hang over my head as I made my way through the village of Konoha.

Villagers smiled at me, but my nose twitched.

I narrowed my eyes at them. My nose never lied to me, these villagers smelt bitter and disgusting. Like rotten meat thrown onto a baking hot road.

I made my way towards the Hokage tower until I was stopped.

A villager, with short black hair and a pudgy face, was smiling at me.

"Now ain't you a pretty thing!" He said as I winced, he smelt like rotten apples.

"You'd make a great wife for my young and rich son, Yurkiu Haruto. Haruto my boy! Say hello!" The pig grinned at me a almost exact replica of him appeared, only more bigger.

"Hoi. I'm Haruto. Wanna see how far I can spit?" The high pitched commen nerd voice filled my ears as I winced.

"No." I bluntly said as I walked away.

They began to follow me, until I teleported into the Hokage room...

And here I was. Poor defenceless me.. Getting attacked by ANBU.

So I kicked the nearest one in the jack.

"Gahk!" He shrieked as he fell down.

"Oops." Sorry not sorry.

And a bright haired woman tackled me.

"Kawaii!"