Chapter 2

I paused, looking at the two people in front of me. They were smiling gently while I frowned.

"Ouka-Chan correct?" I nodded. "What are you?"

Silence filled the ckearing as I began to glare, my teeth bared into a snarl.

It had been three years since I had joined Konoha. I was currently babysitting an Uchiha, the head's child actually.

"None of your buisness." I hissed, taking out a kunai. I ran for the sword that was currently aimed at my head, slashing my kunai up. I caught the sword with my right hand as I twisted, shifting my head so it barely grazed me.

My hands worked quickly into a hand sign as I breathed deeply.

"Raiton: Kangekiha!"

The lightning aimed right for the clone I was using, which had henged into an old friend. Its body twisted out of the way of the lightning, barely getting touched.

A smirk wormed its way onto my face a stray piece of lightning touch the clone. The clones eyes widened as it jumped away. Its hands jumped into action as did mine.

"Katon: Nenshou Teisei!"

"Raiton: Gian!"

The justu hit each other. Waves of pure chakra murder flew into the air, back firing to the watching Uchiha child. Mine and the clones eyes widened as we both ran for the kid, the clone getting in the way of the chakra only to poof away.

'Shit! I knew that justu was to fucking strong!' I cursed as I leapt for the kid, diving infront of him and slamming my palms towards to chakra.

"Doton: Doryūheki!" The wall flew upward, protecting us.

When the chakra melted away was when I set the wall down, panting deeply at the loss of my chakra.

"That was pretty Ouka-San.." Whispered Itachi, the clan heads kid. I smirked at him, still panting.

"Yeah, but it hurts like a bitch."

With that, I collasped.

Time-Skip

I groaned, staring up at the white ceiling of the hospital. A nurse was scolding me, to the right of my bed.

"Now Miss Ouka! That was extremly rare to two lightning justu one after the other but then use a earth style right after, you were asking for death! Really you," She ranted, making my ears hurt.

"Urusai." I snapped, making her shut her mouth pretty quickly. I shifted my body, hissing at the wounds.

"Damn," I cursed. "The clone really did a number on me."

The nurse went to talk again when two people walked through the door. My nose twitched at the smell of Uchiha, making me smirk slightly.

"Well, well, well," I cooed, seeing the red face of a five year old Itachi and his cousin. Shisui I think. "Who knew cute and small would want to see the big bad wolf?"

Their faces went even redder, making me chuckle. The nurse left soon after that as the two kids climbed up onto the bed and bowed.

"Gomen Ouka-Sama!" Itachi cried out. My eyes widened at this, my jaw dropping.

'An Uchiha?! Apolosgising!? The clan heir no less!'

"Gomen Okina warui Okami-Sama!" Cried Shisui, bowing even lower. To say I was shocked was the understatement of the century.

"Uh..." I muttered as they kept their heads down. I sighed, reaching my hands over and ruffling their hair.

They looked up shocked as I grinned.

"No need to say sorry! Hey, how about I show you something... pawsome?"

They perked up, smiling as I threw the cover off of me. I stretched and grabbed their shirts.

"Shunshin!" We appeared in a familiar clearing, one I hadn't seen in five years. I pointed to a log were they went to sit.

I sighed, cracking my neck as a feral grin over took my face.

"Henkan!"

My bones cracked, twisting and breaking past the skin. Fur grew on me as I fell to my knees, letting a tail wag its way out my tail bone. My mouth stretched out, showing sharp teeth.

I sat back, shaking my fur as the boys looked awed.

"Doggy!" Shisui yelled as he tackled me, not really moving me. I leaned my head down and nuzzled him.

Kids love my wolf form. Well... not all the time...

We spent the day in the forest, chasing each other. We swam in a river and rased up a cliff with chakra.

Untill they had to go.

The next day, Itachi told me something that made me go stock still.

"I'm going to be an Onii-San!"

'Shit.'