Ireland with Jack

I didn't get to see much of Ireland. Most of the time I was in the bathroom puking. My stomach can't stop being in knots. I'm really going to die, and I'll never get to tell Mark I love him. I run to the bathroom again to puke.
"Jessie. Lass you should take a pregnancy test. I know you don't want to but you should," Jack tells me worriedly. I think and nod.
"I hope I'm not. Mason... Mason doesn't want kids and I don't want him back in my life. Plus I'm dying so..."
He nods sadly and I go take the test.
15 minutes later
"FUCK!!!!"
Jack runs in the bathroom to the the plus sign. His eyes widen. "Shit."
Marks POV
Finally. I've caught up with her. I knock on Jack's door and he lets me in with a shocked face.
"What's wrong?" I demand and I hear sobbing from the bathroom. "JESS!!!"
"M-Mark..? Why are y-you here...?" Her eyes are puffy and red. She looks so sick and broken.
"Who hurt you?" I demand.
"N-no one Mark." She looks down ashamed.
"Who!?!" I practically shout.
"IM PREGNANT," she screams in my face and I freeze.
"W-who...?"
"My ex. Mason. It doesn't matter. I can't have her/him. I'm going to die soon anyway."
My life seemed to shatter into a million pieces. She is pregnant. But we both know the baby is mine.