Stay

Taehyung woke up in Jimin's bed, not really knowing what happened the night before.  He turned around in Jimin's embrace, he stared at the older sleeping, his heart fluttered a bit as he admired the other, taking in his features.

"So, you're up?" Taehyung jumped at Jimin's raspy morning voice. "Y-yes." Jimin chuckled. "We should go out for breakfast." Jimin suggested rubbing Taehyung's back. "That sounds cool." He replied closing his eyes at Jimin's comforting touch.

"Alright, I left some clothes in the closet for you. See you downstairs baby." Jimin said before pecking his nose and getting up to leave Taehyung.

Tae sat up and walked to the mirror, he screamed.

He was wearing a large t-shirt and panties.

There were three hickeys on his thigh and his lips were slightly swollen.

"What the fuck happened last night?" He asked himself. He sighed and walked over to the closet.

When he opened it he saw a bunch of sweaters, girly t-shirts, jeans and shorts. "You must be fucking kidding me!" He yelled slamming the door shut.

He looked through the drawers, only to find skirts and lacy panties. He groaned and stormed out the room. "JIMIN!" He yelled storming down the stairs.

"Yes baby boy?" Jimin calmly responded pausing the show he was watching.

"Why the fuck are there a bunch of girl clothes in the closet?! And what the hell happened last night!?" Taehyung's face was red from anger or blush.

"Well the clothes are from my sister she came over and dropped them off for you-" "Why would she give me those?" Jimin sighed and pulled the angry Taehyung onto his lap.

"I...kinda told her you were my girlfriend.."

Taehyng slapped him upside the head. "Why didn't you tell her I'm your boyfriend!?" Jimin giggled in response. "Because I thought you'd look cute in them, and I didn't want to waste her clothes."  Taehyung groaned and placed his head on Jimin shoulder.

"I don't want to wear those clothes..." He mumbled into Jimin's shoulder. "Well, too bad those are the only clothes I have for you." Jimin whispered.

"Then let me wear your clothes!" Taehyung quickly answered. Jimin shook his head, "Nope, my clothes are my clothes~" Taehyung sighed.

"Then I'm not going."

Jimin's smiled dropped in a matter of seconds.

He gripped Taehyung's thighs tightly, making him yelp. "What did you just say." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I said, I'm not going." Taehyung tried to get off of Jimin's lap, but Jimin pulled him closer.

"Don't disobey me. Either go get dressed or I'll dress you myself."

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling cutely acting as if he was choosing between the two optoins. "Hmmm, I choose.....neither."
-

Jimin body slammed Taehyung on his bed, which made Taehyung go slightly unconscious. "Jiminie~ you made my head huuuuuurt~" Taehyung whined holding his now throbbing head.

"Well, that's what you get for not behaving. Now stay there unless you want it to hurt more." Taehyung whined loudly in response.

"I thoght you were supposed to treat me like a normal person~" Taehyung rolled on the bed to look at Jimin. "You aren't normal." Taehyung pouted. "You're so mean Jiminie~"

"I never said in a negative way, now did I?" Jimin turned around and looked at Tae. "No...." Taehyung looked at the sheets a bit flustered.

Jimin walked over to the bed with some clothes in his hand. He crawled over to Taehyung and hovered over him. "You're not normal......" Jimin moved closer Taehyung's ear and whispered, "Because you make me crazy"