Magic romance

Pov Dipper

The deal was made and I felt great.  I looked at Bill and he was happy.

Pov Andrew

I should have told Dipper the truth about that night. I didn't want to make him mad. I guess he'll figure out sooner or later.

Bill really likes Dipper.
How do I react to that! Dipper did have small feeling for bill. Since Im his amazing tattoo I know his emotions. I know his memories as well. Dipper was troubled when he went back home. Now I need to take care of him. But Dipper looks so happy.

Pov Dipper

I'm so happy about me learning magic. I can't even speak. I see Andrew faint.

"Andrew!" I said
"Don't worry Pinetree he fell asleep" Bill chuckled
"Well he didn't get any sleep so yeah" I said

I put andrew back in my tattoo mark thing.

"Wanna start the magic lesson today" Bill asked
"We can start tomorrow and we can go to the lake today and have fun" I suggested.
"Okay" Bill said
"Wait I can teach you teleportation" Bill said
"Okay" I said
"Okay you need to tell your mind where to go and then say Ianuae Magicae" Bill said
"Ianuae Magicae"

I left Bill there and went to get some clothes. I get myself of extra shorts and brought a part for bill. I see Mable walking near my door.

"Ianuae Magicae"

I saw Bill wondering were I went.
I sneaked up behind him and hugged him from the back

"Bill lets go" I said
"Pinetree you scared me" Bill said
"Sorry" I said
"I know a great spot" Bill said

He teleported us to a lake. It was so beatuiful. I look at Bill smiling and a faint blush appeared on my face. I looked away and I realized that I was already in shorts. I brought another pair for no reason. Bill didnt have shorts.

"Bill here" I said

I gave him the pair of shorts and he expected. He snapped his fingers and changed. I took off my shirt and with a warning Bill carried me in.

"Bill, put me down" I laughed
"No way pinetree" Bill said

He threw me in and it was cold.

"It's sooo cold" I said
"One point for bill" He said

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in.

"Pinetree!" Bill yelped
"Point Dipper" I said
"Fine" Bill said

We were swimming for a hour or two. It was pretty fun hanging out with Bill. Bill saw a waterfall and we both went to it. We were at the top of the waterfall.

"Wanna jump off" Bill asked
"Isn't it dangerous?" I asked
"No" Bill said
"Okay" I said

I jumped off first. That was amazing I felt the rush. Bill jumps after. I watched him jump off and he made a big splash.

Timeskip

We ended up staying at the lake for a pretty long time. The sun was coming down. I put on my shirt and sat right next to Bill.