Tom Holland

"Hey Y/N," a familiar voice whispered into my ear. I jumped, but smiled up at Tom, non the less but not letting him get away without a punch. I put my phone face down on the table and raised my fist to punch his upper arm, but he caught it with ease, pulling me up off my chair he sent me flying into him. He grinned, he always planned out everything he did so it would work out in his favour. He bent down and planted a light kiss on my neck, sighing I turned to him so he couldn't kiss me.
"What do you want Tom?" I asked with a knowing tone, he chuckled, reaching for my neck again.
"Nothing," he mumbled against my skin, I shut my eyes before realising his tricks. I stepped back and looked at him, raising my eyebrows.
"Do you want to go on a date later?" He asked making his way towards me again, again I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Why?" I asked, he almost smirked at my uncertainty.
"Because I want to go on a date with you." He said smugly, I bit my lip.
"Ok fine," I wondered what he had planned, he spoke again.
"Now will you come here please?" I smiled slowly.
"Nope." I said before heading for the door, I walked fast but not fast enough. He caught me with ease, pressing his lips on mine and kissing me and leaving me breathless and needing more, before releasing me. He walked away with a smirk, touching his thumb to his lips and striding off into his house. I stood for a moment, regaining my thoughts before walking out the door and making my way home. I was half way out the door before I realised I'd left my phone on the table. I rolled my eyes and headed back into the kitchen and went to grab my phone, but of course it wasn't there. I groaned,
"Tom!!" I yelled, I heard a deep laugh come from the lounge, so I followed the sound till I came face to face with him holding my phone. I glared at him, well I tried but his face made me crack and laugh.
"Give it back." I said, pausing. "Now!" He raised his eyebrows,
"Feisty now are we?" I ran at him but he moved out my way and I went tumbling down on to the sofa. Dangerous place, I swiftly went to get up but I was too slow. He had me pinned down. I sighed and went to tickle him but he grabbed my wrists and held me down.
"Now what?" I asked, no reply. "Can I have my phone back?" He chuckled, and shook his head. "How come you're so hyper today?" I asked, he shrugged. "So you're not talking now?" He grinned, he was like a child when he wanted to be. I lay still for a few seconds, "can I get up?" He didn't respond straight away but did lean down to kiss me again. He parted his lips, expecting me to do the same but I didn't, he tried for a moment but soon realised I was playing his game too. So he tried again, he slid both of my wrists into one hand and placed a hand on my waist just under my top. His hand was cold and made me gasp, I then opened my mouth and he made the most of it and kissed me meaningfully. He knew he'd won because I didn't shut my mouth and I matched his kiss. He chuckled ever so slightly, sending vibrations through my body. I finally settled and he moved off of me, without a word he handed me my phone. I pressed the home button, nothing, little minx. He'd turned it off, I looked up to glare at him once again, but he was, again, gone. I wondered what other traps he'd set me on my way out. I once again headed for the door but once I got there I tried the handle but it was locked. I punched the door gently, trying to be angry but laughing instead. That boy was going to be the death of me. I paused where I was to consider where his keys would be, I banged my head against the wall when I realised they'd be on him. So I went on a mission to find him. I called out his name as I searched the house, every minute passing I became more and more anxious, waiting for him to jump out and scare me. I crept around for a few minutes before I found Tom, he was casually lying on his bed, absorbed in his phone. I cleared my throat, making my presence known, he didn't flinch or look up, he already knew I was there.
"Can I have the key?" I asked, he didn't reply for a moment but then looked me in the eye and grinned.
"You got to earn it." I groaned and rolled my eyes, dreading the answer to my next question.
"And how do I do that?" He smirked now, setting his phone down on the beside table, he rose up.
"Let me show you." He whispered in my ear before backing me against the wall and capturing my lips. His kisses never lost their presence, passion and ability to transport me. As he pressed himself tightly against me, I felt the keys dig into my hip from his pocket. Tom held one hand on my neck and the other on my waist, I thought out my plan before sliding my hand down his back form his neck to his hip. I slipped it just under his top so he'd let his guard down, when he was least expecting it I snatched the keys from his pocket and tried to make a dash for it but he was too quick. He pressed me back up, he kissed my neck this time.
"Please stop." I gasped, biting my lip, only half meaning it. He kissed up my jawline and along my ear.
"Do you really want me to stop?" He said in a husky deep voice, I shook my head returning his lips to mine. For a moment I kissed him before pulling back.
"I'm going now," I smiled at him and pecked his lips before making for the front door.