Taron Egerton (Eggsy Unwin)

I sat on the sofa cuddled up to Eggsy, it dipped behind me because of his weight compared to mine. He held his arm around me protectively, it fell over my chest and his hand stopped at my stomach. My head was against his firm chest, and I could hear his heart racing, we'd only been going out for a few months so we were in all fairness fairly new, we'd both gone through Kingman training together but we both passed totally equal and they couldn't decide which of us to hire so they settled for both of us, which seems to have worked out well. My thoughts were interrupted by Eggsy's hand twiddling with the hem of my lose top, I glanced up at his face and saw he was captured by the tv. I chuckled, he didn't even realise what he was doing, I went back to watching the film. But I broke out in goosebumps when his knuckle brushed my stomach by accident, my breath shortening slightly, as I'd said before we weren't too used to each other so it was all new. A few seconds later he missed the top completely and traced his fingers along my now exposed stomach. The action sent shivers through my body and made me shiver ever so slightly, but enough for him to notice.
"What's up?" He asked, moving his focus to my face, I smiled up at him.
"Nothing don't worry." He narrowed his eyes at me jokingly, and I laughed.
"Honestly, I'm fine." He continued to stare, I sighed. "You were just messing with my top and kept touching my stomach and it made me shivery." A smirk appeared on his face. "What?.." I asked, I didn't like it when he had a smirk like that.
"I made you shivery?" He asked, moving his hand to drag them lightly across my stomach, it took everything in me not to shiver and not to make any sound. He started to turn me around and push me down on my back on the sofa, with his cold hand on my bare waist.
"Maybe," I whispered, answering his earlier question.
"That's always good to know," he murmured in my ear as he straddled me. He planted a kiss just behind my ear, and another slightly closer to my jaw, I moaned as quietly as I could while he trailed kisses down my neck and jaw. I moved to meet his lips so he would stop torturing me like he was but skipped my lips and proceeded to repeat the same pattern on the other side of my neck. My hands which were holding the edges of the sofa, I moved, one went to tangled into his brown tidy hair, and the other I slipped up his top and caressed his well formed stomach. Just to give him a taste of his own medicine I traced the indents on his stomach where his abs formed. He instantly stopped what he was doing and tensed up, after a second he relaxed slightly and gently closed his teeth around a small patch on my neck. Then it was my turn to stop, he won that one, I returned my hand to his waist. He then captured my lips and gave me a kiss worth giving, his tongue traced the outline of my mouth and smoothly slipped in. He kissed me like that for a minute then closed his teeth round my top lip and dragged it down, the breath was knocked out of me, I was struggling to suck air into my lungs. He then abandoned my lips mid kiss and switched to my ear with ease. He traced his tongue along my ear and lightly breathed on it, a cold sensation swept through me, making me shiver again. He noticed the shiver and instantly sat up retiring his eyes to the tv screen once more, I was left lying on the sofa, confused and annoyed. I sat up slowly and sat facing him.
"So what was that then?" I questioned with a piercing look. He just grinned to himself, ignoring me. "Hello?" I said waving a hand in front of his face. He turned to me, his vibrant blue eyes bore into mine, he was trying not to smile I could tell. He just turned back to the tv.
"Is that it?" I asked, I tried a new tac tic, "ok fine, see ya." I went to stand up, but half way up he grabbed my waist and yanked me down into his lap. He pulled my hair gently behind my ears and down my back so it was off my neck, he then returned his hands to my waist, stroking his thumbs on my skin. He leaned beside me and murmured everything in my ear, switching ears every now and then.
"You said," he paused and poked the back of my ear with his nose gently, "that I could make you shiver." He switched ears so he was whispering into my left ear now. "And so," he kissed my neck. "I decided," he kissed my neck again, "that I would." And again, "see if it worked." He took a long break, kissing his way down the left side of my neck and up the right side. I shut my eyes, biting my lip to hold in a moan. "And it did." Another kiss, "better than I hoped in fact." He whispered finally and then slowly spun me around so I was straddling his lap, he gently placed his lips on mine and for a minute we kissed, slow and passionately. I grinned cause I knew the pace would drive him insane, to add to it I decided to hook my teeth on his lower lip and bit down gently, tugging it slightly. He pulled me down on to him, so I was closer to him. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me close, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you," he whispered, we started saying it a little while ago when we realised it was true but it still knocks the breath out of me every time.
"I love you too," I whispered back to him, and I meant it. With that he lay me down on the sofa and kissed me again, this time with clear intent to make me shake throughout the night, not just shiver.

A/N

Well this sucks, but it's 2am and I just needed to write something with him cus he's an absolute legend and beauty