Shane -- one shot.

ShaneMcCutcheon;
"/It's a human right to be happy../" Shane says seriously to her friend, but when she takes a closer look she doesn't really believe it in her head. Or maybe she does believe it applies to everyone else, but doesn't really believe she deserves it herself. Though she lets herself have meaningless pleasures most of the the time, flings that don't last long or one night stands because she knows how they end.. but when it comes to being emotional and having deep feelings she runs. She runs as far and as fast as she can and when she meets that person that doesn't let her run.. she does everything she can to sabotages the relationship herself. The girls she falls for deserve so much better, yet they keep coming back.. and it scares her. Shane really can't understand it. She's no good.. just causes heartache and disappointments in the end because it's in her blood. 'like father like daughter.. or like mother like daughter.' Either way it isn't a happy ending. Why take the risk of breaking someone's heart in the future, ending it sooner is easier on both parts. It's inevitable. HAPPINESS is something shane could never handle, if life got easy or cozy, she found a way out, or in other words.. when her feelings would become too strong.. she would find a way out. Nothing lasts with her and she's okay with it. Okay with being by herself, because when she's by herself.. she can't get hurt, or hurt anyone else. She can just BE and they can find their happily ever after with someone more deserving. That's the way it's always been."
-- IG; @ shy.writer.jas