We Must Be Killers

A young girl (Cal) moves to a small city in Oregon, where she has to start at a new school for junior year. When she arrives, school has been going on a for a week so she got a bunch of paperwork and had to figure out her classes. A guy walks in, has dark hair and an undercut haircut. The office lady talks to him like she knows him and asks what he did this time. He replies with "nothing new" then glanced at her. She leaves the office and texts her dad that she has all her information. Then, the guy walks next to her. As she leaves, he walks up to her and hands her a scrap of paper with his phone number on it. His name is Scott.

They text for a bit and she starts hanging out with him and his friends. She notices him acting distant so she follows him to his house, except, he doesn't go home. He walks away from town and into the country to a beat up barn. She waits a bit until she gets curious and walks to the barn doors. As soon as she opens them and looks inside, it's pitch black. She opens her mouth to speak, but someone covers her mouth and pushes her to the floor.

Lights flicker on and Scott is standing there, in shock and anger. His friend, Aiden, was pointing a pistol right in her face.

Her new friend is the leader of a teenage assassin/hitman group. Who would suspect teens, right?

---
Yeah
Super old idea; won't probably ever do it tho