•19

Been there done it
Fucked around
After all that, this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
So if you're touched by the words of this song
You got it bad
You got it,you got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
You got it, you got it bad
If you miss a day without them, then
Your whole life's off track
Know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun cause all you think about
Know you got it bad, when your out with someone,
But you keep on thinking about somebody else
: You Got It Bad by Usher

                      ~Camryn~
            When I woke up this morning, I was on top of the world. I was in the arms of the man that I love. My daughter was sleeping soundly in my arms. We seemed like the perfect little family. A moment I will treasure forever.
           I literally floated into the bathroom to get dressed. He had left to go freshen up. I had dressed Karma and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Nothing could go wrong. He was all smiles when he came to get us. He was all smiles until we saw her. Who is she? I guess the cat got his tongue. My day went a little something like this.
         "Karma, you look amazing, my dear," Malik cooed. She grinned at him. He turned to me. "And you look amazing as always," he smirked.
         "Save the butter for your biscuits," I teased.
            "You're looking like my breakfast while you playing," he smirked. I shook my head grabbing Karma's bag.
          "Remember, get whatever your heart desires," he whispered in my ear. I shivered moving away from him.
         "If you say so," I said trying to sound unaffected by him. I failed miserably.
          "You ready?" He asked. I nodded walking out of the door. He had Karma in her car-seat. He strapped her in as I got into the car.
          "Where are we going?" I asked.
          "The mall where we first met," he smirked.
          "We met on the streets," I corrected him.
         "Well when Karma first smiled at me," he rolled his eyes.
         "I don't understand how I kept running into you though. I've never seen you before that day," I commented.
        "Well I was kind of sort of trying to run into you at the mall. I thought you were the most gorgeous girl ever," he said. I smiled. "But then I met Karma."
           "Really?" I laughed hitting his arm.
           "Aye, it's not my fault she's giving you a run for your money," he teased. I rolled my eyes and reached to turn on the radio.
           "Ooh this is my song," I grinned. "My whole life has changed. Since you came in, I knew back then. You were that special one. I'm so in love. So deep in love. You make my life complete. You are so sweet. No one competes. Glad you came into my life. You blind me with your love with you I have no sight."
           "You like this song?" He asked.
           "Yes I always said this, love you more, and happily ever after would be my wedding songs," I grinned.
          "Dang. I said happily ever after was gone be my wedding song too," I smiled.
           "I love that song so much. I always believed that that's what it would be like once my parents came back to get me," I laughed.
          He smiled looking over at me. "You know Differences kind of describes us. My life has changed. When I first met you, I knew there was something special about you. You're the sweetest person I ever met. And I feel content knowing you and Karma are here with me."
          "I feel complete with you here also," I smiled. He rested his hand on top of mine. I blushed looking out of the window.

Guess what I did today?
Those were the words I said to you
It was last May
Don't know the exact day
In my head there was a praise