Chapter 1

*image drawn by SepticMelon*

*keep in mind all events are fictional/made up*

Today started out just like any other Friday. I was at Marks house, Mark, Wade and I were finishing recording prop hunt. After we finished Wade disconnects and Mark and I end up sitting on the couch watching TV. Mark gets up and turns to me, "Want some tea, coffee or something?" "Sure." I reply, "What do you want?" "Surprise me." I said with a small smile. "As you wish." we both chuckle as he goes into the kitchen. I look back at the TV we were watching an old Rick and Morty episode. Mark comes back with two cups of Chai tea, I look in surprise as a notice in the froth of my tea there is a pink warfstache. "Merk how on earth did you do the mustache?!" Mark starts chuckling "Dude you haven't called my Merk for ever." "Answer my question Mark." "Oh, I used sprinkles and a piece of paper that I cut a mustache out of." "Oh cool I love it, its to perfect to drink." Marks cheeks turn light pink, I take a sip of my tea "Omg, this is the best non alcoholic thing I've ever drunk before." Mark lets out a laugh, "so much for it being to perfect to drink." Mark said with a smile. "But its so good!" I said in a childish giggle. Marks cheeks go from pink to bright red, I feel and my face heats up and i start to blush. Almost in sink we both turn away from each other Mark grabs my chin with his thumb and index finger and kisses me on my lips. 

if this chapter gets 5 starts/votes ill do chapter 2

See you in the next chapter...maybe