Ch.1

I herd the sound of raindrops on my window as I had woken up. It was gloomy outside as I looked out the large window in my room. My golden retriever laying at the end of my bed. I laid on my bed and thought to myself. I do that until I'm fully awake it helps. School was starting soon my second year of high school. Last one wasn't too bad. Well I guess I avoided most social events and made like no new friends. Except for one. Julia...O'Brien. She was nice we where partners for a project and we became good friends. We hung out during the summer basically you're average friendship. She had a brother too. Dylan he was a goof I guess you could call him a friend. I sat up and stretched my arms in the air. My arms went straight back down as Juniper crawled up to me from the end of the bed giving me kisses, or licks as you would call them. My mum was still on her cruise for the next 3 days.

"Mmm three more days Juni, three more days." I said to my dog. I took the comforter off my legs and placed my feet on the hard floor of my room. I walked down stairs and fed my dog. Then I just grabbed a donut out of a box of em my mum still had from a couple days ago. I walked up stairs and grabbed a long sleeved gray shirt and some black leggings. I brushed my hair and let my curls do there thing. I grabbed my zune out of my dresser. Yeah that's right zune my mum gave me hers when I turned 13. It was bright pink color. I left some of my mums songs on it but I definitely added my own songs. Like Paramore After Laugher. I was in love with there new album. I had gotten to go to one of there concerts this summer with Julia. My favorite song from the album was Rose Colored Boy.

"Wanna go for a ride Juni?" I said to my dog. I liked to go on rides with her just driving around and listening to music. It was peaceful and I enjoyed it. I opened the door and ran to my car trying not to get wet. I opened the back seat and Juniper hopped in. I closed the door and got in front. I tampered with my zune for a bit trying to find Rosed Colored Boy. When I did I drove off. Juniper stuck her nozzle in the pocket in back of my seat and pulled out a tennis ball.

"Just let me cry, a little bit longer!" I sang to the song.

"I ain't gonna smile if I don't want to!"

"Hate that we all can't be like you, I wish we where all rosed colored too, rosed colored boy!" Right at the end of the chorus Juniper howled making me laugh. Ohh god I had fun with that dog. She was a present. My dad had gotten a good job a house and everything. He wanted the dogs my two and I let him have em. Ellie and Shelby stay with him now I still see them though. My mum was happy to give them to dad. She wanted a Great Dane, but she settled with Juniper, mainly cause I'm stubborn as hell and I won't let anything go until I win. I drove around the neighborhood for bit until Juniper got bored. I didn't want to let her out of the car since it was raining. I drove back to the house. I made it into the house with Juniper barley wet. She went off and played with the tennis ball she got from the car. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Hey Mar! I saw as I looked at the screen Julia texted me.

Kenya: Hoi

Julia: Can I come hang with you please Dylan is watching Star Wars for the millionth time with his friends and I'm bored😐

Me: Yeah totally😊

Julia: Great!😄

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I started watching Modern Family. I turned around as I her the door open.

"Hey!" I said as Julia walked in.

"Hey." She said with a sigh sitting down next to me.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Ohh nothing the boredom hasn't warn off yet that's all."

"They couldn't of been that boring." I said trying to be optimistic.

"Hmph." She sighed again.

"Seriously?"

"The only entertaining thing that happened was when Dylan almost told everyone about his-" She said but then cut herself off.

"Actually that wasn't even entertaining." She said almost nervously. Curiosity ran through me but I didn't say anything.