Wonderful Routines

John Lauren's POV
I wake up staring at ceiling. I yawn and stand up, sighing I walk into the kitchen to make coffee when I see Alex at the counter. He's working on something and he's wearing his glasses? I've never seen them.
"Woke up early eh?" I ask as I start making coffee.
"No, didn't sleep."
"Alex!!!!" I scold him.
"What?" He asks as he takes off his glasses looking up at me.
"Idiot! You need sleep!"
"Meh." He shrugs. I sigh deeply. Pouring him a cup of coffee he thanks me and downs the cup.
"Jesus Hamilton!"
"What, I like coffee." He laughs. I sigh and pour myself a cup of coffee. I see Alex studying my face.
"Hm?"
"You have freckles."
"Yeah and..?"
"Never noticed." He says plainly as he puts his glasses back on and continues to work. I sit across from him and see he still has his hair up.
"I've never seen you with glasses before. They suit you. It makes you look smarter."
"Thank you." He says looking at me smiling. I smile back and run a hand through my hair.
"Your welcome. Oh can you put my hair up again before we leave? It looks better when you do it." I ask.
"Yeah, of course. I would ask the same but I never took it out." He chuckles.
"I could redo it if you want."
"Sure."
I smile and grab the brush from the bathroom and return to the kitchen. I take out the hair tie and brush out his hair, running my hands through his hair I smile as its so soft. I then brush it back into a pony tail. This has become a routine, and I greatly enjoy it. He doesn't even feel the pony tail as he turns his head smiling.
"Thank you, your turn."
"Your welcome." I smile back as I sit down and he walks over to me and begins to untangle the knots so delicately. His fingers run through my wavey hair and I smile at the sensation. Alex then brushes my hair out and brushes it back to tie it. He does so and says proudly.
"Done."
"Thank you." I turn my head smiling at him.
. . .
We enter school happily and tired. Alex was unbelievably awake for pulling an all nighter.
"Oui! Alex you look tired did you keep him up all night Laurens?" Asks Laf.
"As blunt as always I see. And no I didn't, the idiot stayed up all night- writing."
"Maybe." He replies as we all sit down in class. I look around and see Laf is wearing blue jeans and a red shirt. Herc is wearing black jeans and a white shirt and Alex is wearing a graphic tee with a quote from George Washington, along with blue jeans. Me on the other hand is wearing a black tee and jeans along with Alex's hoodie. I know he's noticed that I wear it all the time but he doesn't seem to care.
"Isn't that Alex's hoodie?" Asks Herc.
"Maybe." I reply and he only chuckles.
"Whatcha laughing at?" Asks Alex.
"Nothing!" I laugh and Herc does as well. He sighs deeply and holds to fingers up to his eyes and points him at me as the teacher starts talking.