Chapter 4

*Ruby POV*

"There has been reports of a small group that has been causing trouble here in Vale", Prof. Ozpin starts.

"Is it the White Fang", Blake stands up ready to go.

"No Ms. Belladonna. It is not the White Fang. All we know is this logo".
Prof. Ozpin pulls out his scroll and shows us a picture of a black skull with devil horns on it.

I know it's just a skull with devil horns and some firey lightning designs bellow it, but I am a little scared of it to put it mildly

I know it's just a skull with devil horns and some firey lightning designs bellow it, but I am a little scared of it to put it mildly. Weiss senses this and puts her hand on top of mine. Blake and Yang give eachother looks then look at us.

"What's the logo called", Weiss finally asks.

"They call themselves the Black Skulls".

"What have they been doing", Yang asks.

"First it's vandalism then it gets worse. Grimm attacks, then people getting hurt or worse killed. I want you 4 to find the villains in their hideout, apprehend them, and bring them to Justice".

"Where is their hideout", I ask.

"An abandoned building to the far north of the Forest of Forever Fall.

"When do we leave", I ask looking determined to stop them.

"Tomorrow".

"Alright well lets all rest up", I announce and Weiss heads to the bathroom to get ready for bed while Blake and Yang crash on Blakes bunk.

"Ruby there is one more thing I would like to warn you about", Prof. Ozpin's face darkens a little.

"Wh-what is it"?

"Sun and Neptune when I assigned them to this mission,they apparently ran into one of the members of the Black Skulls that is supposed to be very dangerous, please be careful".

"Are they okay", I ask with worry in my voice.

"Well you saw Sun yesterday and he came back today injured, critically injured mind you, him and his team."

"was there any distugishing feature that they noticed when seeing this guy"?

Prof. Ozpin thinks for a moment then he replies with, "Sun before passing out from his pain said that it was a man with a long black sword. Reminds me of your mother's sword Ms. Xiao Long.

Yang sits criss cross on Blakes bed with a contemplating look on her face. Blake rubs her girlfriend's back gently trying to calm her down.

"Alright we'll be ready first thing in the morning"!

Prof. Ozpin nods. "Please forgive me for interupting your evening", and he takes his leave.

Weiss exits the bathroom shortly after Prof. Ozpin leaves, then sits next to me on the bed.