15

Addy slips on her converse shoes and checks out her outfit in her bathroom mirror. She wasn't a dress type of girl. Adelaide would rather to wear jeans, a shirt and a comfy pair of shoes instead of a skimpy dress and unnecessary high heels.

She checks the time on her phone. 

8:30

Phoebe should be here anytime soon. 

They (being Phoebe, Kat, Leah, Ian ( have no idea why) and Addy) , decided to go out and party. Claire announced last minute that she couldn't attend, so everyone just needed to bring their ID's. 

A ping noise sounds and a message appears on her phone.

Phoebe:

I'm here

The girl quickly checks herself one more time before rushing out towards the front door. But before she left, she remembers her ID that's left on the kitchen table and goes to grab it. "Can't forget this"

"Where are you going?" a voice interrupts her.

Isak.

She turns around and stares at her roommate. "I'm going out"

There was a pause - "Alright"

"Alright?" Addy turns around, surprised "You're not gonna lecture me about getting aids? This is new"

"Why? Do you want me to?" Isak challenges,narrowing his eyes and putting a hand on his hip.

"No, no, i'm quite alright" the girl smirks, "and just because you got a STD doesn't-"

"Shhh" Isak hushes, covering her mouth with his hand "That was one time. Why must you remind me every time?"

"hmmmggmmmgmm"

"I'm sorry, i didn't get that"

Adelaide pries his fingers off her face "Your hand was covering my mouth, dumbass"

Isak takes a mock offence, putting a hand above his heart "What did you call me?"

"A dumbass?"

"How could you-"

another sound emits from the girls phone and another message pops up

Phoebe:

Boii, where you at?

"oh shit, i need to go, bye" Adelaide rushes, swiftly kissing Isak on the cheek and running out the apartment.

"Just remember, don't do drugs!" Isak calls out, but she had already left and was running out to the car parked right in front of the building.

"Girll, where have you been" Phoebe greets her, giving her a quick hug. 

"Sorry, Isak was talking to me" phoebe just slightly shakes her head and they both walk towards the parked car. Addy got in the backseat, being seated next to Kat and having Ian on the other side. Phoebe got in the driver seat. 

"Hey guys" Addy greeted and got a chorus of "hi's" and "Hey's" back.

Kat turns to her and gives her a side hug "ooh, you look prrretty" she said, rolling the r.

"oh, thanks" Adelaide giggles, before looking around the car and noticing something missing. "Where's Leah?"

"She's "sick" " Ian sighs, using his fingers for quotation marks when he says the word sick. 

"Ian's just mad that he's the only guy here" Phoebe laughs and Ian rolls his eyes.

"That's not true" He bites, pausing for a minute "okay, that's kinda true, but it would be so much fun with Paul"

Adelaide notices Phoebe going tense once her boyfriends name was mentioned. "What, are you saying that we aren't fun?" Phoebe challenges him.

Ian shakes his head "no, i just get along with guys better" there was a pause - "no homo though"

"no, no, no, that's all the homo" Kat laughs.

"No homo though" Ian repeats. "But there's room for one more person" Ian whines.

"Where?" Adelaide asks, and Ian looked lost "Your ego takes up the whole space"

His eyes narrow at the girl "Ha, ha, you're hilarious, aren't you?"

Adelaide smiles. "I am quite funny, aren't I. I'm glad you think so as well"

After a car full of banter, they arrive a the club and climb out of the car. Together they line up in the queue. 

Phoebe turns to face everyone. "Has everyone got enough money?"

Addy nods, and instinctively checks her pockets. Her eyes widen and she curses. 

"Oh shit"

"What?" Kat asks, looking at her worriedly.

"I forgot my-"

"Guys, hurry up, we're at the front on the line" Ian interrupts, showing the intimating looking bouncer his Id and handing him money before walking right in. Everyone else followed suit, except Addy.

"ID" The intimidating buff man gruffed.

Addy's face went flushed "I-i don't have it"

"Then move aside, kid" But she didn't.

And he looked pissed off.

"I'm above the age, you can even ask my friends that just went in" Addy looked above the mans shoulders and saw that her friends have left her. Great.

"No ID, no going in.

"But my friend said that she knows you and you'd let us in"

"Oh really" the guy said, crossing his buff arms "Where is she?"

"I- a, she's not here" she confessed.

"How convenient " he snarled, "Now move"

"Just fucking hurry up, we want to get in" someone from back of the line yelled.

Addy's face was red from a mix of anger and embarrassment, but she wasn't giving up yet.

"I'll pay you extra if you just please, let me in"

"Are you dumb as well as deaf?" he  barked "Fucking. Move." He spat.

"But-"

"Do i need to call the police?" he threatened and Adelaide's shoulders slumped down, tears were welling up in her eyes from the embarrassment and from her shitty week.

"There's no need" A low voice declared, putting a firm hand on Adelaide's shoulder, making the girl tense. 

"She's with me".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 A/N

A month without uploading she comes back with a short, shitty update.

Has it already been a month? I'm on break now so i should be able to update more regularly.

But i put the pro in procrastination. 

I read y'all's nice comments and they made me smile. I'm so LaMe.

I don't know if i like the word "Y'all". I don't know why i'm including this in this little outro thing.

But what or who would you like to see in the next chapter? Is there anyone you want me to do a pov on or focus more on?

And who do you think this mysterious person is?

I guess y'all just have to find out next month.

jk.