chapter 2

Chapter 2

One month has passed with no sign of my mate. In the past month I had already transfered to six new schools. Only five months left for me to live and I was starting to loose hope. Finding my mate now almost seemed impossible. This was now the first day of my new school. Trudging down the crowded hallway, people shoved me around like a rag doll. 

Dragging my feet slowly over to my locker, I slowly spun the combination for my lock and stuffed my books inside. Fishing my schedule out of my pocket, I turned the corner to my class. 

I was still scanning over my schedule when I crashed into a wall.

What the--?

A guy with jet black hair was glaring daggers at me. His eyes were a peircing green color and popped out on his slightly pale skin. Even though I didn't have my wolf to be exactly sure, he seemed to be a werewolf to me."Watch where you're going!"

My eyes widened."Ah, s-sorry."

Glaring at me once more, he roughly shoved by me. I stumbled and fell on the ground with a thud. I winced slightly. My reflexes weren't good now since my wolf died along with the poison. He looked back and saw me sprawled on the floor. Sighing impatiently, he reluctantly reached out his hand for me to grab.

Taking his outstretched hand, I stared at him confused. An electric shock of sparks ran up my arm and I yanked my hand back in surprise. Shock took over me for a second before it finally sunk in my brain, I finally found my mate! I grinned excitedly and looked up to see his expression.

Expecting to see pure happiness in his face I was shocked when I saw the complete opposite. His features were drawn in anger. His eyes was no longer green but a startling dark blue. He grabbed me roughly by the arm and growled lowly.

"You will forget about this. We are most definitely not mates. I already have the perfect girlfriend, I don't need a weakling like you. Look at yourself all hunced over and as pale as a dead person."

Each word hit me like a dagger in the heart? Didn't he know how desperately I had tried to find him this past month? I was to tired to keep good posture, the poison ahd drained most lfie away from me, and lack of nutrients. No matter what I ate, I ended throwing up most of it. This was the first time in months when I ahd felt such energy course through me.

My heart thumped painfully at his blatant rejection but I quickly regained my composure. A rush of anger started to build up in my chest. I was going to die because of him. Stupid ignorant person.

My first shift without my mate was painful, I was on the verge of death because he wasn't there. Luckily, my best friend was there to help me.

 My lips curled up into a sneer and I laughed coldly."Exactly what I was thinking. Why assume that I would want to be your mate? I was going to reject you but you seemed to get to it first. Never wanted one, never needed one and it isn't going to start now. Have a nice life with your girlfriend." 

Turning on my heel, I stormed away, adrenaline pumping through my veins. My fists were clenched into tight fists and I took a few deep breaths. Heading towards my first period class, I noticed that I was already twenty minutes late. Great.

I headed up the stairs but when I got halfway up, I saw black dots swim in front of my eyes. My eyes automatically blinked but they wouldn't go away. The adrenaline started to fade, leaving me feeling drained.

This can't be happening to me now. A wave of pain nearly knocked me off my feet as I stumbled along clumsily. My legs suddenly felt too heavy to move and I felt myself tip forward. All I could feel was a sharp stabbing pain in my head before my eyes closed and I fell into darkness. 

Vote or comment if you like :) Tahanks!! Yes, I meant to say that xD