Chpt. 3

Josh's POV

Everything about her was... was strange. I carried her to my truck and buckled her up in the front. This was such a rush- carrying a half naked girl away from an abusive man-not only was he my therapist, but her grandfather too.

That's right. I saw what he did to her a while ago. I saw her hit that table with such force and I saw his cold reaction... He got what he fucking deserved.

I quickly ran back in and grabbed her coat off the rack and ran back, my mask still on for precautions. I didn't know if he had any cameras on the premises.

I quickly maneuvered the army green colored coat around her, then zipped it and put up her hood. I carefully shut the door an' ran around the to get in. Thank god her house wasn't located in a neighborhood. I pushed on the gas and speed down the twisted roads until I felt safe enough to slow down. The snow began to pick up its pace so I took off my mask and tossed it in the back.

My eyes kept rolling to her. She was slumped over with wet hair that separated into strips.

I smiled. Everything went so smooth- hopefully it will stay that way.

I cracked the window and turned on the radio. My fingers twisted the dials until I found a song.

Hours passed and Y/N didn't even move. It must of really knocked her ass out.

"Can I have her cloths when she dies?" My sisters voice echoed behind me. I ignored it. "I want her eyesssss" Hannah's voice hissed. I gripped the steering wheel and clenched my back teeth.

*Bing bing bing*

The tank was almost on E. I sighed and drove farther before taking a not-part-of-the-plan right turn.

I pulled into the nearest gas station and huffed at the price. Whatever.

I pulled up and parked. There were people everywhere- my chest felt heavy. I unbuckled and turned to y/n, "Okay- let's just do this-" I leaned her body against the door and covered her face with her hood to make it look like she was sleeping.

I looked at her one last time before heading into the station, locking the car up just for precautions. The snow swirled and wind stung my cheeks. The station was run down. I pushed open the door and a little bell greeted me, followed by the eyes of a woman at the counter.

I whipped my shoes on the mat and smiled, "Five bucks on pump two, porfavor." She smiled, "Anything else, sir?" Mm. She was rather good looking. Her brown hair fell peacefully on her shoulder. Her eyes were a shade blue with flints of brown, through her glasses. Her smile was wide and her name tag read Kylie.

I nodded my head, "how about one of these bad boys," I laughed and tossed a Hershey chocolate bar onto the counter. She rang it up, "exactly one dollar."

I smiled and handed her a buck. "Oh uh- Is she ok?" She suddenly darted her eyes back to me and then outside. I looked to the car to see her moving around and grabbing her head.

Shit. Remain calm.

"Oh my girlfriend? Nah, she has a major migraine- I better get back to her." I took the bag and started to walk out.

Thank god her hood was still on. I didn't want anyone to see her face.

I jumped in and immediately pulled another syringe out and went over to "hug" her. I knew that the girl from the station was watching. Y/N moaned and put her arms on my shoulder, probably trying to push away. I slyly pushed the needle into her neck. She whimpered slightly but laid back against the door.

The after math of this drug completely fucks you up. Even after you start to come to, you can't move your limbs, can't speak, nor can you comprehend anything for the next half a hour. Until it starts wearing off, of course.

I pulled out and started back on my way home. The snow was still heavy and the road was a sheet of ice.

Y/N P.O.V

Violated and draped in a strangers bedsheets. That's all that repeated in my head as I laid there in utter shock.

I was half naked. Naked yet covered in a thin white sheet. What did he do to me? Did he- I didn't feel any pain there- and my underwear was still on... I tried to move my legs. No success. My arms? I could lift them but it felt like trying to lift weights. I felt my heart in my head; It throbbed and ached.

"Help." I whispered weakly. My throats was raw.

I was overwhelmed with many emotions; pain, wonder, embarrassment, shock and fear. I tried so hard to wrap my head around this- but all I could think about was that mask.

After about 20 minute, I could move my toes- then my legs. I pushed myself off the bed and glided myself gently down with the help of the cream blankets. My bare knees barely thudded on the dark planked floor. I gripped on the mattress and hoisted myself up. My legs trembled and shook.

First step- second step- shaky- third st- I crashed halfway to the door

First step- second step- shaky- third st- I crashed halfway to the door. My knees and palms collided with the wood. The floors shook and the floorboards screeched. "Shit..." I whispered to myself and sat there for a minute hoping my captor- or captors didn't hear me.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. This is it. I covered my chest and stared at the door. I sobbed horribly and shook. I wish I could say I'd stand there and fight back. Oh how I wish I could stand there- breast an' all, ready to fight. But this is life. This is life. I stayed huddled and stared at that door knob.

As it turned I couldn't believe my eyes. I sniffled, "josh?" I shook my head. "Josh-" he came closer. "Plea- Please don't- please just le-tttt me go." I continuously tripped and choked on my words. My brain felt like it was melting.

Josh bent down to me, "I need your help, Y/N" he grabbed my cheeks. I shook my head no.

"Yes-yes Y/N. You need to lay back down. It will wear off soon, I promise."

He then started pulling me upwards. I felt like I was flying. Suddenly I'm on the bed. Rapped in those cream sheets again. I think a tear rolled down my cheek before I fell back into an abyss.