The move

I, London Alexis Keiver am officially dead. Not really. "London?" Kate calls me. "Yeah Kate what is it eh?" I reply. "Ready to go?" Kate says. "No, not really eh. I am worried eh. What if they don't like me eh?" I ranted. Then added " People will be able to tell Kate eh!!" "Oh London you worry to much." She said. I ran ahead of her with my bags to go start packing up our tack. I see Kate has already done it for me so I grab my horse Chicago's halter. Chicago is a beautiful brown and white overo paint. Chicago came up to the gate as soon as she saw me. I quickly put her neon green and black halter on her head and clipped on the matching lead rope. I also had grabbed my other horse Jimbers halter and lead. He is an Appoloosa. I led them to the trailer to see Kates two horses River a dun quarter horse mare and Detroit a dark Bay mare already in there. "Did ya get all the papers Kate eh?" "Sure did London." She shouted from the barn. Today me and my best friend Katelynne Perry Morrisey were moving from Prosser brook, New brunswick Canada to Dallas, Texas USA. I'm worried though I am pretty much a living version of the ever popular canadian stereotype. I say 'eh' after ever sentence. I hope people like me.