On the road

"Kate wake up eh!" I said loudly. "Wha- What is it?" Kate groaned waking up. "We have to let the horses stretch their legs eh." I told her. "Oh OK.  Let's go." Kate says. After we walk the horses around and load them back into the trailer we switch and Kate drives letting me rest. After 3 days we get to our new house outside of Dallas. It has a barn with 5 stalls and 6 acres of pasture. I unloaded Jimber and Chicago and put them each in a stall. Kate does the same with River and Detroit. "Want to go to McDonald's?" Kate asked me. "Sure. Why not eh?" I agreed.

When we got to the McDonald's in Dallas I got a Big Mac with upsized fries. "How do you eat so much?" Kate questioned. " Not sure eh. I mean how do you eat so little eh?" Kate had only ordered a salad. "Well unlike you I'm not naturally skinny." She said. She had a point there.

Time skip 2 months
*Kate's POV*
It's the first day of school and honestly I'm worried about London. Not even all canadians have the 'canadian' accent. She got bullied at our old school back in canada alot.

*London's POV*

Kate woke me up at 6:30 this morning. I but on my nice jeans a black t-shirt and my round-toe ariat boots. Then we went out to the barn and fed the horses and but them in the 5-acre pasture.