bellyache

sittin' all alone, mouth full of gum, in the driveway.

kenma chewed on his gum loudly, he was alone and the calm breeze brushed on his smooth skin. he inhaled the fresh air surrounding him as he crossed his legs, tapping the rough steering wheel with his fingers. he was finally going home after a long day of 'work'. he sighed in relief and closed his eyes, but he still couldn't relax.

my friends aren't far, in the back of my car, lay their bodies.

the cat-eyed male shook his head at the thought of his "friends" dead, they annoyed the crap out of him when they were still alive, he actually regretted killing them, no matter how annoying they were, he still wouldn't. he checked his backseat quickly and saw fresh, red blood flowing out of their terribly pale bodies. kenma went completely insane and went on a rampage earlier today and brutally murdered countless of innocent people, including his friends, who were at his backseat, laying down with their now lifeless eyes.

where's my mind? where's my mind?

kenma had completely lost his mind. he genuinely regretted it; if he wasn't so easily affected by words, he wouldn't have done it, in fact, he wouldn't even dare to kill his fellow teammates.

they'll be here pretty soon, lookin' through my room, for the money.

the police found out about this incident, so kenma went to his room quickly and got the money he stole a few days ago and try to escape, even though he knew that he deserved to get a punishment.

i'm biting my nails, i'm too young to go to jail, it's kinda funny.

he was nervous and thinking about why he had done this. he bit his nails nervously and hugged his knees to his chest with his other hand. the second thought was that he was too young to be in jail, he was only a teenager, after all.

maybe it's in the gutter, where i left my lover, what an expensive fate.

he remembered when he drowned his previous lover in a gutter far away from home, he killed her because he found out that she was cheating on him. he actually loved her to death; but she cheated on him which enraged him completely, until he killed her.

my v is for vendetta, i thought that i'd feel better, but now i got a bellyache.

"ah.." kenma groaned, grasping his stomach in slight pain. "the symptoms are showing up."

everything that i do, the way i wear my noose, like a necklace, i wanna make 'em scared, like i could be anywhere, like i'm reckless.

a few hours later of worrying and regretting, the police ended up not finding him, but instead the news played on every news channel on the television.

he knew that he did the wrong thing.

he knew that he needed to suffer the same pain as his friends did,

by ending his own life.

a/n : i'm sorry this is so horrible, it's my first time writing a songfic, and it's pretty hard :(