What Do You Want From Me.?

Heyy. You guys might know that I love the band The Neighbourhood, so I am thinking of making a fanfic of Jesse Rutherford.!! I hope you guys like this story.!! Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

I wake up gasping for air. I then look around wondering where I am, I then remember. I feel asleep in my living room. I wipe my forehead covered in sweat. "Just one of my many nightmares." I say. I then get up and head to the shower. It helps me forget my everyday life. I get out of the shower and slip on a plain white t shirt and my black worn out jeans and white Vans. I then grab my phone and text Bryan. He then texts me to hang out before we preform later in L.A. . I then open the door and feel the cool morning breeze of California. I close my eyes and hear the wind trying to talk to me. I sigh and jump in the car. I then start to sing Staying Up, this song sums up my life, I guess. I then make it to Bryan's trying to make beats. I walk in, hearing Bryan"s laugh down the hall. I sigh and build up a smile. Yeah, I have to fake my life, most of my life, I hate getting the attention, many will help me, but others don't give a shit. "Hey, whats up.?" Bryan asks hanging up. "Nothing much." I say sitting on the counter. "Hey lets head to the beach, not many people are there." he says. "Sure, but lets try not to get wet." I say. "Alright, and the guys can't come they are at this interview, you know the one that you did like the last time." he says with a chuckle. "Ohh yeah, that girl pissed me off." I say with a laugh. Lets head out." Bryan says. We get out and hop in his 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle open roof. "I hope this car doesn't shut down." he says starting it. The car starts and we head off.

Lana's POV:

I wake up, not wanting to. "Hey, awake yet.?" Tori says. "Yeah, wishing I wasn't." I say. "Same, but don't say that we are gonna go see The Neighbourhood today, remember.?" she says. "Ohh yeah." I say feeling stupid. "Wanna head to the beach, we never go and we live like right across from it." she says fine, but I'm not getting wet though, I just wanna walk on the sand." I say going to my closet. I pick out a crop top of The 1975 and my bleached ripped skinny jeans with my white Vans. I brush out my hair, letting it down. "I like the way you dyed your hair." Tori says. "What.? Ohh, you mean my red tips.? Thanks." I say. "I am gonna dye mine aqua." she says. "Hey, I told you that yesterday." I say. "Wanna be twins.?" she says. "Fine, but you can wait until my color fades." I say. "Fine." she says sticking her tongue out at me. I laugh and put on little mascara. "Ready to go.?" I say. "Yup." she says. We get in her 1960's muscle car and drive off. The car drives smoothly, as a feel the morning breeze go through my hair. This day better be worth living for.