Amber.

Hey, I am so sorry for not updating. Just really tired. Anyways, I'm not really going to have a long a/n right now so please enjoy this update. Also I named this chapter Amber, because it makes me cry reminding me that I sort of have a sucky life, but music can make a difference. And if you want to listen to the song, I added it down below instead of a pic this time. Its an amazing song, and if you know it you are amazing. Byee xx

Jesse's POV:

It was a pretty chill day today. It went by so differently than any other day. I wake up from my day dreaming realizing I have made it to the front of the gates of my house. I park then turn off the car and walk out. I hear a faint meow from the bushes while I walk up the front door. "Gucci, I know its you." I say as I unlock my door. My furry wet cat walks out of the bushes and rushes into the house. I slip off my shoes and practically take most of my clothes off, except my socks and boxers. I put my phone in my boxers and head over to the kitchen. I begin to put on music, grouplove tongue tied comes on. I take out a pot and fill it up with water. I walk over to the stove and turn it on and gently put the pot on the hot part of the stove. I lay on my couch and go through my feed. A lot of people keep liking and commenting either nice things or random shit. I number pops up with the ring tone of the whistling song from american horror story, Anabel. I shouldn't answer it. I should. I don't know. I flick the answer button slowly and put the speaker to my ear. "Hello.?" I say with a serious tone. "Jesse.!! Long time no see. How have you been babe.?" she asks. "Fine. How about yourself.?" I ask. "Ohh, I have been amazing. Just checking out news from singers and how you met a random girl at your concert." she says, her voice changing from super friendly to super bitchy. "Ok." I say plainly as I walk up from my couch and head to the kitchen. "So, who is she.? Is she a one night stand.?" she asks. I froze. "You really think I would have a one night stand.? Its been months." I say as I pour the macaroni in the boiling pot. "Well.? I was always your fuck buddy, so I have my explanation." she spits. "Well, first off you shouldn't be into my life anymore. You broke up with me remember bitch.?" I say, raising my voice. "It am way better than staying with your weed smoking ass." she says. "At least I didn't cheat two times. I fucking forgave you, and that was a bad choice. Go fuck yourself stuck up btich." I say yelling through the phone. Before she could respond I hang up. I mix inside the ingredients and finish making my mac and cheese. I let it cool off as my phone rings non stop. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light. I look at myself in the mirror and notice I have tears spilling from my eyes. I gasp and quickly whip them off. I walk out of the bathroom and walk to the kitchen. The song Amber from 311 plays as I grab a bowl. I turn it on full blast and sing along to it. "Whoa, amber is the color of your energy. Shades of gold display you naturally." I sing a loud. I wonder what Lana is doing right now.

/ / 

alright thats it for tonight. hope you liked it. byee xx 

p.s. euge if you are reading this ily.