Part 1

A/N : This is based on some silly conversations i had with a friend on insta; she send me a screenshot of a conversation she had had with her friend and i had I JUST HAD to write it and turn it into voltron stuff! #SorryNotSorry

***

Shiro looked at the stars and sighed. It had been a quiet day for once, no Galra fleet to fight, no planet to save from an imminent destruction, no paranoid alien to free from prison... A quiet day that they all had used to have a good rest.

And now, they were all in the living room of the castle. Or what Shiro had associate with the living room. Full of sofa, it was bathed in the soothing blue glow of the castle's lights. Everything was calm.

Hunk was writing in his notebook, creating new recipes with all the alien ingredients he had discovered in the past months of defending the galaxies, Lance was sitting on the carpet flipping through the pictures he had taken, Allura was playing with the mices, Coran with his olkari cube, Pidge was on her laptop, working on some algorithm and old alien language and Keith... Well it was Keith so even if he didn't appear to do anything, sitting in the sofa across from him, there was a huge probability he was over analyzing everything that happened or would, in the nearby insecure future. Keith's brain was never off. And it seemed Lance's never was either.

"Guys." It was him who had spoken, taking Shiro out of his daydream. All the looks turned to the cuban boy, Pidge removed lazily her earphones and Coran stopped the cube from repeating the last silly sentence he had said. Lance was staring into space, deep in thoughts he kept going, "When you eat many carrots, you become yellowish..."

Shiro stared at Lance as well as the other, not so sure where the sudden subject came from.

"Too much tomatoes you become red," he went on and Hunk eventually nodded. "But I was thinking", he paused, "if you eat too much mint chocolate ice cream, do you become a cute alien with freckles?"

There was a blank for three seconds before Hunk broke the silence with a huge laughter. The man was probably used to Lance's late night thoughts after years by his side but that wasn't exactly the case for everyone and the rest of team kept staring at him, dumbfounded.

"No you don't become green," Hunk managed between two laugh, "oh my god Lance."

"But it was a good idea," Lance defended. "Cute alien with freckles because you live from mint chocolate ice cream."

"You fucking idiot," shouted Pidge, " you are what you eat doesn't mean that!". She was completely done it seems, and everyone laughed as another bickering started between the younger paladins;

Shiro sighed and smile fondly at them, a normal day indeed.