The love comes out.. And so does the truth

heeye thanks for the support here is chapter 5 yu guys hav been waitin for heehe (=

i had to think for a while of which pov to start of with but i finally decided for louis' pov heehe

enjoy

love lesha xx

*************************************************************************************************************

Louis P.O.V.

The sun crept through the blinds that were hanging up in Harry's bright blue room. i looked down at the curly haired boy that was snugged up to my chest. I felt his warm calming breathe against my bare chest. The way his curls fall over his forehead, the way his lips are partly open letting the gentle snores come out of his lips. Oh my god, those lushish lips. My boyfriends lips. OK i haven't quite asked him properly but i will as soon as he wakes up. Well look at that right on cue. I looked down at him again and sure enough he was looking up at me with his mysterious green eyes. Everything about those eyes are amazing. Every different mood he's in, they change shade of colour.

" Good morning, boobear " he looked straight down at my bare chest and then it looked like he was taking in the indolgince of my wonderful eyes.. whatever Louis i doubt he's doing that. I just realised that he had been staring at me the whole time.

"enjoying the view, Haz?" I looked over to him just before he could flip his head around so that i wouldn't see him blushing, but i knew that he was blushing. The way he scratched the back of his neck when he was nervous and the way he quickly flicked his head around to make sure no one saw him blushing.

"you OK, Louis?" i snapped back and realised Harry was up and dressed, i wonder how long i had been in bed for.

"for about 5 minutes," Harry answered me .. wait did i say that out loud. I looked over at Harry, man he looks cute.. wait did i just say that Harry was cute.. no i mustn't have said that, had I. OK maybe i did, OK i did. He was wearing some grey trackies, and wait no shirt i guess he couldn't find one or maybe he didn't want to wear one.

"wait did i say that out loud, i mean how long i had been standing here for," i knew he would be staring at me strangely but i just wondering if i did. I always tend to speak my thoughts out loud.

"Yes, Louis now come on you have to get ready .." but before he had time to finished i smashed my lips against his. I felt his tongue whip across my bottom lip. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away before we got to carried away or maybe one of the boys might walk in on us so i guess we had to stop.

" I'm going to be downstairs cooking breakfast, be down in 15 minutes OK", i smiled at Harry and nodded.

" see you soon, Haz," i grabbed a towel and some clothes i found on the ground, hopefully they're clean and ran to the bathroom. Harry, he's all that is on my mind at the moment. Hia gorgeous eyes, his curly hair that falls perfectly over his tanned forehead. Everything about him makes me weak at the knees. I stripped down and jumped into the shower. The luke-warm water ran over my bare body blocking out all my thoughts that were rushing through my mind. everything but Harry. I realized the time and quickly finished washing myself and jumped out of the shower. Man it's freezing out here, I thought to myself. I quickly pulled on my favorite pair of red jeans and a black and white striped top. Something's missing, I know. I ran back to my room and found a pair of black suspenders. I quickly snapped them on and ran downstairs. I saw Harry leaning over the stove top cooking what looked like pancakes. I sneaked behind and slid my arms around his waist. I felt him tense then realize it was just me.

" hey haz, I really need to ask you a question," he spun around and tried searching for some sort of sign I was joking, after when I saw that he didn't find anything, he nodded