eleven

"aisshhh.. am i cursed or something?"

it was bad enough that daehwi made eye-contact with sunghwa. now, youngmin is the one who is having a staring competition with her.

not knowing what to do, he used his hands to cover his eyes, as though he has seen something he wasnt suppose to.

"IM DEAD," he manages to whisper-yell to woojin, who was scrambling to pack his hyung's bag.

"what are doing?!"

"im packing your bag for you and making sure you leave this cafe before sunghwa noona murders all of us!" woojin justified his actions and with hands as quick as lightning, he manages to throw everything into youngmin's book bag. he zips is up and shoves it at the latter.

youngmin took that as the sign that he should probably get going but as soon as he got up, he was pushed by daehwi. at the side, he could see a pool of what it seems to be a cup of americano.

"what the-" looking up, he sees a towering sunghwa.

"why are you still here?"

youngmin could sense his death slowly approaching him. he didnt want to be dramatic or whatever but he would have been lying if he said that sunghwa, at that point in time, scared him to the bones.

crawling away from sunghwa, youngmin gets up once again. this time, he races to the entrance. the other 3 boys followed him from behind.

donghyun, who was the last out of the 4 boys to run out the entrance, stops just before the entrance and yells "check your kakao, sunghwa noona!"

[authors note]
okay this is a SUPER short update, its practically just a filler tbh.. IM SORRY