cht:1 Three Girls

"No please, I beg you please don't kill me," A boy says and there a girl standing above him a girl of 16 years of age.

"All the failures help to fuel success and the bloody vessel is a game of chess but just because to disappointed you don't pay the price," she whispers to him." No except your faith and die in the Pegasus Device," she whispers to him once more. He was scares and had lots of fear.

She pulls the lever
Stabbing him you hear the boy's screams as his blood spills by the big cut made in the chest and in the darkness you see a wicked smile.

*the next day

Aria's POV

Yesterday was sure fun. I got to kill that stupid boy I'm glad I got rid of him showing him no mercy. I'm at school and two of my friends is coming here. They're like me in some ways and now we can discuss about the next Pegasus test and the other important things.

The Pegasus test every three years everyone who is a hybrid like us takes it why cause we are Pegasus no one takes them serious they think its just flying they're stupid,but once they take the test and that we are testing them they get scared everything goes down knowing our true selves. I'm glad I'm a part of this if not  I would've gotten killed. I remember my test I failed bit she thought that my skills for killing were amazing she knows everyone everything. So she took me in and I accepted her request. I remember I had my first kill on a person. I didn't want to I was weak at that time but now I'm one of those who leads the facility. I lead it with my friends. Now we all rule the factory and control it all for her. All I need is my friends here so we can discuss about the plans.

I walk in the halls and walk into two boys." Hey look its the crazy bitch," one of them says. I decided to ignore it people call me that cause I'm crazy but like some people say the best people are crazy." If you'll excuse me I have someone to meet because I have no time for brats like you," I tell them both in my evil tone. And there they await.

"Eini,Dalila," I say as they turn." Its been so long," Eini says." But we're finally together," Dalila says. I turn to walk back as they follow." Finally we can see the documents and see who takes the test next," Eini says." Finally we can have some fun," Dalila says." Now than let's get prepared as we say the device doesn't turn on by itself aye," I say. We keep walking with wicked smiles on our faces. Its just like always for some of us except your faith and die in the Pegasus Device