Chapter 1

Lucky me, I have the best boyfriend ever!!!He is so sweet.His name is Brandon and I love him so much!He is in the football team,hot stuff!

He even wrote a song about me!He is a musician.Thats why he is busy all the time.

We only hang out at the weekend but I dont care!I can still see him at school after all.We've been dating two months now.My best relationship!

Also,I have the best friend!!!!Her name is Natalie and we've been besties since middle school!We do each others makeup and all the girly stuff.She hasnt find her soulmate yet,but I hope she does find it one day!Like I found Brandon!

Tonight Im going to the big party everyones talking about!With my boyfriend of course and Natalie.The party is at Brody's house.Oh gosh.I hate that guy!

He's the biggest player on school!He hurt Natalie hundreds of times!But now she understood what a jerk he is.But he's one of Brandon's best friends.Sooo I have to pass.

---------------------------------------

''Hey bunny.'',said Brandon with his sweet voice.

''Hey tiger.'',I said.

And then he came closer,he stared at me for some seconds and then he kissed me.

He such an amazing kisser.

We were in the middle of making out but Natalie grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her.

''I need to tell you something Ash.'',she said.

''Okay.Just a minute Brand.'',I said.

We went to the girls bathroom running really fast.

''Okay,well...''

''Tell me what is it Nat!''

''Me and Brody are back together.''

''What?After what he did?Are you nuts?''

''You dont understand Ash!He texted me!''

''What did he text?''

''That he cant live without me!He wants me back!''

''Omg Natalie!Dont be such an idiot!Its just another trick of his.''

''I dont think so!He meant it Ash!He still loves me!And so do I!''

''No Natalie!This is all wrong.He is using you.You are another of his victims!How many times do you have to get hurt from this boy to understand what he really wants?''

''No Ash!He changed!He really did.We are going to make this official tonight at his party!''

''Nat!This is wrong!Wake up!''

And then,the bell rang.

''I have to go Ash,see you tonight.''

-------------------------------------------

Why is Natalie such an idiot?Brody cheated on her like a million times.And she stills loves him?How?I cant even help her.Thats the sad part.Im watching my best friend ruining her life and I cant do anything about it!

I need to call Brandon.

''Hey baby.Um,I need your advice.''

''Im actually busy right now.Call me later ok?''

''Okay,goodbye.''

Seems like he is working on another song.

Musicians.

I guess Im gonna call him later.

Maybe you are wondering why I hate Brody so much.Well,not only he is a player,jerk and he is using my best friend there is something else you need to know about him.

We used to date.

Yeah...the biggest mistake of my life!It only last one month.

It mind have been his longest relationship.

But,back then I had a crush on him so he did.I mean this boy doesnt have crushes more like he was trying to hook up with me.But it never happened.

I thought I found the one,the perfect guy.But no...I was wrong.

One day,he told me its over.Just like that.When I asked him why he didnt even explain himself!He just said we dont match at all.

We dont talk much since then.

Thats why I hate this boy so much.

But its been 2 years now.We are both 18 and tottaly over each other.

Right?

I mean,yeah.

Im totally over him.

___________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER OF  TRUE LOVE!xx