Abby (Short)

Abby's P.O.V.

"It's ok Abby... You didn't know...."

That's what everyone at camp has been telling for the pass two emotionally, grueling days...

All I wanted to do was bring my two best friends, Ethan and Liam, out for a quick tour in the jungle. It was supposed to be as fun, and as safe, as camping in the woods would have been. I remember the first day, before they went missing. When we all first arrived here, we all had smiles and laughter. We were just a happy sight to look at.

For every passing moment that they're gone, it makes me feel that I should've told Liam from the beginning. I should've confessed my feelings for him before all of this happened. Not every day is a promise, just like how making it through the night isn't a promise either.

Here I am, safe and sound, lying in a bunk bed. My twin sister, Keesha, walked into the room. She was covered in confetti from the party that they had tonight.

"Wow, that was a crazy party," She says. I face away from her. "Oh, are you still worried about your two friends. Ethan and um... What's the other ones name?" I kind of glare at her and say, "His name is Uilliam... But Ethan and I call him Liam for short." She nods her head.

Instead of climbing the ladder to go up to her part of the bunk bed, Keesha does what any sister would what their sister to do. She stops, sits at the end of the bed, and puts her hand on my shoulder. As much as she didn't care about my friends, she was dedicated to making me feel better. She always has been like that.

I sit up, wiping the dried tear streaks away. "It's going to be alright. I'm sure the rescue searchers are close to finding them." She tells me. Just like everyone else, but my hearts aches.

Something is terribly wrong...