Characters:

Liam (Uilliam) Taylor:

He is one of the main characters of the story. Liam has short black hair. He has dark blue eyes, and wears a short sleeved navy polo-shirt. Liam is usually a calm person. He can be composed for only a short amount of time though, because anything that threatens him can send him into a very small panic attack. He's deeply troubled, but keeps all of his secrets and thoughts to himself. He used to like to go camping, but he doesn't anymore after an incident. He wears a pendent around his neck, and keeps his phone on his at all times.

Ethan Hernandez:

He's is one of the main characters of the story. He wears a sweater, topped with a black hoodie, throughout the story. He can often be found lighting one of his cigarettes and puffing away. He is a go getter and doesn't think about his actions before doing them. He likes to hike and explore. When he is frightened, he tends to flee, which often leads to some troubles in this small journey of his. He likes to talk things out with people when they're feeling down.

Abby Damion:

She is a secondary character of the story. She doesn't appear so much in the book, but it rather hinted throughout the story. She's a young artist who comes on this trip with her friends, Ethan and Liam. After being separated from her besties, she worries about their safety and wants nothing more but for them to come back to the camp all in one piece.

Keesha Damion:

She is a secondary character. She isn't hinted throughout the book, like her twin sister, Abby Damion, but she appears in a couple of chapters. She is a calm person, and can be quite reassuring in tough situations.