Chapter 1

Ariana

Me and the guys plus all of the girls had stayed up until about five in the morning watching scary movies and telling ghost stories. I was actually pretty scared during them and clung onto Nash's arm. When the sunlight started to come in through the windows we went up to our rooms to sleep. Nash and I just laid in bed holding each other. It was peaceful. Like it was only us and nothing else mattered, which of course at that moment, nothing else did.

"Get some rest babe, we've got plans later today" Nash said kissing my forehead and bringing me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and dozed off into a dreamful sleep.

Hours later I woke up to Nash poking my cheek. "C'mon babe, time to get up. we're going to the water park. Get ready" he said getting off the bed. That's when I realized he was already dressed in his swim trunks and tanktop. I stumbled out of bed and over to my dresser where my swimming suits were. I grabbed a black two piece but the top was like a tank top so it covered my stomach. I didn't feel like wearing a bikini today. I lathered on some sunscreen and took my beach bag with my towel and other necessities. I met the rest of them downstairs to see they were just waiting for me. I took Nash's outstretched hand and walked with them outside to the cars. I rode with Ricky, Kian, Andrea, and Trevor while Cameron, Nash, Emily, Sam, and Marya took Cameron's car. The rest of them went with Connor in his car. Wow, there is alot of people going into this place.

We got there and it wasn't as full as it usually is. There were about twelve or so kids here and they were all about 12-13 so there wasn't much to worry about. At least there aren't many kids, alot of us can't handle having so many kids around at once. We all went into the deep area and swam around before going on a few water slides. Nash pulled me onto his back and we swam around like that for awhile. Soon after we got here, it started to get a bit cloudy, the rain started an hour after we got here and we were disappointed because the employees had to shut it down just in case IOC thundered and lightninged. We went home and sat around listening to the rain. The doorbell rang a few times in a row and I went to get it. There stood one of my best friends.

"Shawn!" I said happily. He hugged me even though the rain had soaked him all the way through. There was a pretty girl behind him standing on the porch awkwardly.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked ushering her inside. She thanked me and then said,

"Heather Millett. I'm Shawn's girlfriend" she said smiling at me still a bit shy.

"Shawn! why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?" I yelled into the living room. I saw his face blush and grabbed his and Heather's arms. I took them up to my room and tossed Shawn some of Nash's sweats and a Tshirt to change into. He left into the hall and went to the bathroom to change.

"What do you want to change into?" I asked Heather.

"Some sweats and a sweatshirt if you have it."

I went to my closet and took out a Shawn Mendes sweater and tossed it to her along with some under armour sweats. She went to mine and Nash's bathroom and I told her to meet us downstairs when she was ready. I sat on Nash's lap waiting for them to come downstairs. The rain had stopped and it was getting dryer and dark outside. I had the perfect idea. After they returned I explained the game I used to play when I was younger. About 13 or 14.

"You have one partner that has to stay near you, and you can go in a two block radius for hiding and yes, you can change your hiding spot if you want. And this is free roam version, where you can just move sneakily if you want."

Everyone agreed and paired up. Me and Nash. Kian and Andrea. Jenn and Trevor. Marya and Sam. Connor and JC. Cameron and Emily. Shawn and Heather. Ricky didn't have a partner so he went with Connor and JC. We all split up and ran to hide. Cameron and Emily were it first. Nash and I ran towards the street and hiding between a bush and a wall. Nash sat down Indian style and I sat on his lap facing him. He put his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. It's been awhile since we were alone and got to kiss. We heard rustling and pulled away seeing Cam and Em looking around. Me and Nash snuck away and found a new spot under the porch. We backed up and into the little hole that lead to the basement. No one would find us here. It was still a bit chilly and I shivered a bit. Nash wrapped his arms around me and I breathed his cologne in. He was wearing some scent that smelled like a hint of vanilla with a many smell to it. I have no idea how long we sat there before everyone gave up finding us. We crawled out and went up behind them. I jumped on Sam's back and he grabbed my legs holding me up.

"Hellooooooo" I said to him, well everyone.

"Where the hell were you?" Cameron asked.

"It's a secret" I said getting down and running towards the front door. I made myself some popcorn and grabbed an Arizona. Even though it was almost midnight I had alot of energy. Cameron sat by me and we snuggle up together and he began tickling me.

"Ahh I hate you Cameron!" I said pushing myself away from him.

"I love you too" he said sticking his tongue out at me.

Nash took my hand and I grabbed my popcorn while Sam took my Arizona. I whined at him and fake cried until he took one last drink and brought it to me.

"Thank you Sammy" I said smiling at him patting his red cheek. Nash took me up to the room and we finished my popcorn and Nash sat uncomfortably.

"What's wrong Nash?" I asked him.

"N-nothing" he covered his lower half. It was about one in the morning and he was fricken horny. Goodness, I sighed, and began to kiss him. We weren't going any further than this because my energy was wearing off and I just needed him to 'calm down' a bit.

I pulled away much to his displeasure and kissed his lips one more time.

"Goodnight Nash"

"Goodnight Ariana"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yes chapter 1! Of the new sequel. I hope you guys like this one as much as you liked My Older Brother! lots of love
Kik: Montana_rose13
~Montana