Chapter 33

Ariana's POV

Cameron and I sat in front of my camera giving out advice from my tumblr account (mine is obviously-espinosa self promo af)

And the door opened and both of the Jacks came in and interrupted so I decided to end the video there.

"What's up?" I asked Johnson as he sat beside me.

"We were coming to chill with Nash but he was taking a piss so we came to annoy you guys for a while" he said smiling like a little kid.

"Dork" I said lightly shoving him. Nash came into my room.

"we tell no one about the whole you seeing my dick thing" he said pointing at Johnson laughed telling him he already tweeted About it.

Nash sat beside me and Cam and he sneakily put his hand on mine. He had been getting really flirty since he moved back in last week. And honestly, I don't mind at all. I want nothing more then to just be his again but I don't want to rush it. I'm sick of being called a slut, considering I've had maybe three boyfriends in my whole life.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere today? like go out. I feel like we never go anywhere" I said.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go to like a movie, then the carnival. Or just the carnival. Or the beach and the carnival." Matt suggested getting hyper about the carnival.

"I'm up for the carnival." I said standing up to grab some clothes from my closet.

"Help me find an outfit." I said. Gilinsky came over to the closet and found a bandeau top and shorty shorts.

"I'm not wearing that. You just want to see me in it" I said.

"That is so true" he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes at the horny boy.

I chose some skinny jeans and a loose fitting ombré tank top with 'Cali' written in black.

I changed in the bathroom and put my hair up doing just mascara for makeup.

Nash had waited outside of my bedroom for me and held out his hand for me to hold. "You look stunning". He said leaning down to kiss my cheek.

I blushed and said a polite thank you.

We all took Gilinsky's car and I had to sit on someone's lap, Cameron insisted it was his but I easily could have sat on Nash or Matt, since it was Gilinsky driving, Johnson in the passenger and Nash, Cameron, Matt, and I in the back.

We got to the carnival and parked in the overly packed lot, getting out and deciding what to do first.

In the end, we all ended up going on the bumper cars. I was winning until Johnson came and knocked into me and I spun out hitting the edge of the ride.

"You alright?" he asked looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm good," I said back. The ride ended and we got off going to get something to eat.

"You sure you're alright? you were hit pretty hard" Nash came over to me and started making conversation.

"Yeah, my shoulder hurts a bit but it's nothing major" I said.

Wen ended up eating at one of the kiosks that were spread randomly around the carnival.

After eating, Nash asked me to come to the photo booth with him and I ran after the excited boy. We got in and Nash put in the money.

"Ariana I've missed you like crazy" he took my hands in his. Click

"And I just wanted to ask you, will you please take me back?" he asked expectantly. Click