facetime

Candice POV

"Drive safe." I told Cora as she ran into the rain. It's pretty cold considering we live in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. The snow is finally melting but we're getting rain like crazy.

My flight to Chicago is tomorrow morning. I spent my week off hanging with Cora and Sam. I would hang out with chase but it won't be the same so we've just been texting. Me and cam text everyday I've been facetiming Matt, Shawn, Hayes, and Jack g whenever I feel like it. But I've been spending most my time doing live streams eating nutella and just being lazy.

Hayes calls me like every 10 minutes the kid has no life. He's calling me right now!

"Hi Hayes." I said annoyed into the camera.

"Hey big question!" He yelled. For what I could see he was running through a field. hahaha what the fuck?

"What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"Running from a dog!" He yelled. "How long dose it take for them to tire out!" He yelled sounding like he was running out of breath.

"Hayes you will most likely tire out before the dog!" I said laughing uncontrollably by this point.

"Stop laughing!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" He ran faster.

"Okay fine! What do you expect me to do?" I only giggled a few times so he couldn't hear.

"I don't fuc-fricking know! What should I do!" He screamed high pitched.

"First of all don't curse at me, second PIPE THE FUCK DOWN and face the damn dog the worst it can do is bite you. What kind of dog is it and what did you do to piss it off?" I questioned.

"It's a Chihuahua I didn't do anything but it wants me. What do I do?!" He screamed like a girl.

Hayes showed the dog on the camera. It's so cute it's just running after him with its mouth hanging open.

"Hayes stop running from a tiny ass dog and give it a nice warm hug." I smiled.

"Yeah right! I don't do little dogs. Or any dogs!" He fell on his face! Ahaha.

"Hi Candice!" Nash smiled picking up the phone and holding the little dog.

"That dog is so cute! Why was Hayes running from it?" I giggled.

"He's afraid of dogs!" Nash laughed looking down at Hayes to make sure he heard him. I could hear Hayes cursing and yelling AM NOT.

They started arguing and then Hayes was chasing Nash. For some odd reason Hayes is much faster then Nash he caught up to him immediately and tackled him.

"As much as I'd like to see you guys fight I have a life to attend." meaning texting Cameron back.

"Bye." Hayes smiled then going back to fighting Nash.

I hung up and texted Cameron back. We're talking about how much of a bummer it is that we don't share rooms I'm Chicago. Me and Mandy are sharing a room it should be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Candice ten minutes!" My mom yelled to me from downstairs.

Quickly I threw my jacket over my pink floral high low dress. I slipped on my summer combat boots and ran down the stairs.

"You have everything?" My Madre asked.

"Yep I already put my stuff in the car." I smiled.

"So where's you're phone?" She laughed.

"In my room..." I ran up and grabbed my phone popped it in my purse and threw my purse over my shoulder.

-time skip after flight-

Where the fuck is Mandy! Rebecca specifically told me to meet her by luggage claim at the Chicago airport.

I was looking through the crowd trying to find Mandy but I have no luck. Candice somebody called my name. I was scanning the crowd looking at every single person and I couldn't see anyone.

"Yo betch I'm right here!" Someone snapped there fingers in front of me.

"Mandy?" I looked down at a short tiny girl. She's really pretty! She has short ginger hair that goes just to her shoulders she has gorgeous blue eyes she's got a few light freckled sprinkled on her face.

"You're really short!" I laughed.

"Hay betch I'm funsized!" She posed.

"Let's go the boys are over there." I pointed to a group of 4 guys. It looks like Carter Nash Mathew and Shawn.

Together we walked over and greeted the boys. Mandy seems really chill except I think she gets really hyper and she farts whenever she wants to. It's more funny then gross.

Once we got to the hotel We decided to meet up in Shawn's room at 5 to see who's all here. Nash texted everyone in the group convo so whenever everyone arrives that's where we will all be.

Mandy and I talked and were lik so tight now. She told me lots of things about herself that no one knows and some things that lots of people know. We made a few vines, tweeted, and made a new friend tag video for my channel.

By the time we were all done with that it was about 4:30 but we were bored so I texted Cameron and asked when he would get here.

"He said his plane lands in 20 so he should be here around 5 or so." I announced.

"Do you want to go hang with Carter or Shawn or someone?" She asked sliding her phone in her pocket.

"Sure let's go to Carter's room, I need to ask him something.." I spoke.

"What happened between you guys, a fan on my plain asked if I knew. I told her no obviously cause I was super confused but she showed me a picture of you kissing him on the cheek?" She asked an devilish grin on her face.

"I'm not sure I mean we're friends obviously but me and Cameron are also a little more then friends but I think I like Carter. I don't know it's all so confusing. I don't want a relationship right now, not when I don't know what I want." I told her honestly.