Why are you here?

Candice POV

As we were driving back to the house I felt extremely awkward so I decided to start conversation. "So uh Nash how's life been?"

"Grawsome." He laughed.

"What the hell is grawsome?" Everyone laughed at me. wtf?

"It's from mean girls! great and awesome grawsome." He yelled.

"Uhm alrighty, Hayes what happened with you and Hannah?" I asked.

"He loves her!" Nash yelled but even though I can't see Hayes I can tell he's blushing.

"Cameron, What about you? How's Nash's lap treating you?" I asked.

"Grawsome."

(--- A/N In case you didn't notice Cameron was the other person ---)

The rest of the ride was boring we just listened to bad music from Matt's phone. Once we got back to the house I helped Hayes bring his stuff to his room Matt helped Cam and Cora helped Nash. There's still two extra bedrooms for Mandy and Shawn. Mandy is flying in the same day as Shawn so that's cool. It's about midnight now and no ones asleep yet and no one seems tired. We're all sitting in the living room doing nothing just on our phones.

"Who wants ice cream?" Cora randomly asked and everyone screamed except me.

"Okay c'mon Candice lets go get ice cream you guys stay here I'll pay." Cora jumped up from her spot and grabbed my hand. She dragged me out to my car.

"Which way to the grocery store?" I asked her once she got in the passenger seat.

"I don't know I'll GPS it on my phone." she told me. A few minutes of waiting and staring at nothing she put her phone in front of my face. "That way." I laughed at her and took her phone I set in my lap and started driving and not paying attention to anything but the road and the GPS.

"Candice..." Cora started "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." I honestly told her.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" She started spazzing out.

"Calm you're dick." I paused. "I'm just in shock that Cameron's here and I didn't know he would be living with us why didn't anyone tell me?"

"I didn't know either, I'm guessing only Nash and Hayes knew." We pulled into the driveway of the grocery store so I handed her back her phone and we walked in silently.

Cameron's POV

It felt so good seeing Candice again. I could tell she wasn't too thrilled to see me... but I can't blame her. I fucked up and she has every reason to hate me. But I still love her and I always will, she was my first love and will always be my first love.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize Matthew was standing in the doorway. "Not that I don't want to see you I love you man but, why are you here?"

"I came back for all you guys, Hayes, Nash, Shawn, hell even Mandy and Cora even though they never shut up I missed them and all you guys." I told him.

"You forgot one name." He stared at me.

"I know. I mostly came back for Candice." I looked down. Matt came up to me and sat next to me on the floor. He patted me on the back great here comes the lecture. "Matt you don't have to tell me I understand I fucked up and she will probably hate me forever!"

"I was going to say good luck and only a good guy would have the balls to come back and get her cause she's a great girl..." He stood up and started walking out.

"Matt I'm sorry." I told him.

"Don't worry about it man truth is I was going to lecture you the bad and the good but you did the bad part yourself... Peace out ice creams here!!" That little bitch.

I decided it would be best to stay in my room and let everyone enjoy there ice cream without me. So instead of hanging out with everyone I stayed in my room and got all my unpacking done.